Some info

|• Cassiana Ligaya Monique Ledezma(Ca-si-yana Li-ga-ya Mo-nik Le-dez-ma)

(Ca-si-yana Li-ga-ya Mo-nik Le-dez-ma)

Born on June 16.

Also known as Cassi or Mon
A school journalist (news and science writing). She loves to compete in journa contests.
Gets picked to be in pageants often.
14 years old
Consistent honor student
Conyo. (Mej depende sa mood)
Loves reading and drawing.
Interested in kpop.
Good at singing.

|• Achilles Ezekiel Montefalco (A-ki-les E-ze-ki-yel Mon-te-fal-co)

(A-ki-les E-ze-ki-yel Mon-te-fal-co)

Born on March 17.

Also known as Kiel
Likes journalism (Photojourn and Editorial writing). Wants to compete in journalism contests.
Basketball player.
15 years old.
Consistent honor student.
Loves singing.

Side Characters:

Anastasia Mirasol Bernardo

Amoura Tadhana Velasquez

Xiana Paraluman Salazar

Seth Hezekiah Villafuerte

Elijah Alix Fajardo

Xavier Gabriel Fernandez

Tiffany
Nadia
Tristan
Caleb

Pamela

BOom taRAt TaRaT TaraRat tArARAt BooM bOOm bOom:
Growing up in a family of achievers, Cassi was always pressured to excel in her studies. She consistently performed at the top of her classes. However, things changed once she reached the ninth grade. A student named Kiel returned to the school, and Cassi found herself facing a new challenge, someone who was just as academically smart as she was. Kiel's arrival brought a newfound sense of competition to Cassi's academic life, and she found herself working harder than ever to maintain her top position in the class. Cassi's motivation to succeed was put to the test during this time, and it ultimately made her a stronger and more resilient student. Despite the added pressure and stress, Cassi persevered and continued to perform at a high level in her academic pursuits. They pushed and motivated each other when it came to their studies. As their bond grew bigger Cassi finds herself drawn to Kiel's personality, seeing him differently. She found herself inspired to work harder than ever before, determined to keep up with Kiel's high standards. Is she falling for him?