LFOM: 11

𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I recently just won 1st in a DSPC journalism contest. My category was news writing.

I'm going to tell lola about it on wednesday tapos na kasi exams namin by that time. I hope that she will be proud of me. I let her down the last time that I participated in a competition. It was a poetry contest I only got 2nd place. I mean why would I accept that when I could have been the 1st placer, I shouldn't settle for less.

Last Friday we had a surprise quiz I got a few answers wrong, but it was still a passing score. I asked Aki what was his, he got a perfect score. I got really disappointed with myself that day. I even cried to Ana that time.

I think I take too much time out of my friend's schedules. Whenever I rant or cry to them, I would feel really guilty. I feel like they get annoyed with me. They are the only ones that would ask me if i'm ok or doing well, so they are the only people that I can open up too.

"Mamaya na nga ako mag iisip ng kung ano ano I need to review na" I said to myself.

While I was reviewing sumabog gc namin na kasama si Xave and Seth I don't why tho, so I checked it.

Walang gc name

Ana:
OMG MAY ISSUE SI RETURNEE🤯🤯

Seth:
AY GAGO WEH??

Ana:
OO NGA CHECK MO TWT NG SCHOOL

Seth:
AY PUTA

Xave:
MAGAGAYA SYA SAINYONG DALAWA HALA

Seth:
MAMA MO 

Xave:
TOTOO NAMAN EH BAKIT BA

Ana:
ALAM MO PWEDE DIN KITANG GAWAN NG ISSUE XAVE MAY KACLOSE AKO SA SSG

Xave:
SINO NAMAN IISSUE MO SAKIN?? WALA MALAMANG GAGO KA BA

Ana:
SI XXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX YUNG SA TWT MO PWEDE KO ISUBMIT YAN GAGA KA BA

Xave:
Ay

Cassi:
What's happening po?

Ana:
Backread bunso

Cassi:
Ayyy may issue si Aki

Xia:
AY GAGU WEH??? SO SHOCKING

Ana:
OO NGA KASI

Cassi:
I don't have anything to do with that so I will just be studying if any of you need me ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Ana:
Bunso mag send ka kasi sakin nung mga emoji na yan ang cute

Xia:
SIGE BUNSO

Seth:
Kadugo ng ilong ang conyo punyeta

Cassi:
That was only english po it wasn't conyo if it was actually conyo then it would have a bit of tagalog words

Seth:
WARAHEL
MAG REVIEW KA NA NGA MAGPAPA DUGO KA LANG NG MGA ILONG NAMIN JUSKO

Cassi:
Oky sige po ★~(◠ω◕✿)

Ana:
Cutie nung emoji

After that nag review nalang muna ako. I don't want my 97 average to go down kasi. As much as possible I will try to make it go higher.

THE NEXT DAY

It's already Monday and we have three exams today. In our school the teachers don't tell the students the tests that they will take in the day of the exam so that they will review all of the subjects in one day. They will only tell the students on the actual day of the exam.

When I got to my seat there was a letter, when I took it there was a few chocolate bars. I couldn't help but to smile, they were my favorites after all.

Are these from Aki? I mean he is the only one that has an issue because of his tweet about writing a letter currently.

I didn't open it right away because our proctor already arrived. She told us what subjects we were taking today and then we started writing.

"The tests were easier than I expected, not complaining ah. Except sa math. Medyo nahirapan ako there." I thought to myself while walking out of our classroom. Dalawa palang ung exam na pinatake samin after recess pa ung other one.

"CASSIANA! BUNSO WAG MOKO KAMING IWANAN!" Xia shouted at me.

Sayang I thought they were still answering. I didn't want them to know right now about the letter.

"Ay. I thought the three of you weren't done yet, sorry." I said.

"Yung bobo lang di pa tapos." Ana pointed at Seth.

"Gaga diba bebe mo yan?" Xia laughed.

"Diba ikaw jowa si Xave?" Ana teased Xia.

"Kadiri bat yan?" Biglang dumaan si Xave. He pointed at Xia.

"Ok ka lang ba? Ikaw kaya yung ew dito." Xia shouted at Xave. "Bwisit un umalis sasampalin ko palang eh." Palaging nagbabardagulan tong dalawang to.

"Palagi nalang tong dalawang to." Amoura said.

"Uhm guys, i'm going to go to the locker room muna ah." I said to them. Most likely there won't be students there right now.

"Samahan ka namin you want?" Ana asked me.

"Uh no, pero thanks po."

"Mag ingat ka bunso ah. Baka puntahan ka nanaman ng mga punyetang babae. Sabihin mo samin pag pumunta ah." Sabi sakin ni Xia.

There are a few girls that have been bullying me, well I don't know if it's considered bullying but they would do anything to make me annoyed. They keep on telling me things like "Honor student ka lang kasi sa connections ng parents mo eh." or "Bobo ka naman talaga eh ayaw mo lang aminin kasi ayaw mong ma pahiya."

They never made me cry. I mean why would I? They're only some girls that are jealous of me.

When I got to the locker room I immediately checked the letter that I received.

Hey Ligaya,

I don't really know how to say this to you because of what happened the last time we saw eachother. But i'm sorry if I offended you the other day. I didn't know that it would upset you.

Congratulations on your win in the DSPC contest! I saw your work on the school page, you write really well. Goodluck on your next contest!

By the way I hope you like the chocolates heard they were your favorite.

- Achilles Ezekiel

(Seth told me nantatawagnka daw ng kuya and ate sa mas matanda sayo na you're close with. You can call me kuya if you want)

So it was from him. Finally, pwede ko na sya tawaging kuyaa, ang weird whenever I don't kasi I'm used to calling my batchmates ate and kuya. Huhuhuu

But How did he know that those were my favorite chocolates? How did he also know that I got upset? Seth.