LFOM: 6

𝙰𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been a few days since I started going here in school and so far it has been really good.

My seatmate, Ligaya. She's really nice plus she helped me with catching up on some school work. Parang masaya pag sobrang ka close sya.

It's currently break time and nag iikot kami ng friends ko sa school. Yung mga kaibigan ko sinasabi nila saking ngayon kung sino ung mga dapat kong iwasan and other stuff.

Si Tif pati Tristan, malay namin kung nasaan. Nag "friendly' date daw sabi nung isang student sa kabilang section nakita nila. Mga punyeta umalis alis ng walang sabi.

"So those girls, you already know Ana and Cassi, right Kiel?" Tinanong ako ni Nadia. She, Tif, and Seth are the reason why I have friends. Both of them are social butterflies, madaming kilala in other words.

"Yeah. Yung Ana yung crush ni Seth tapos yung Cassi, tawag ko sakanya Ligaya and mabait sya. Yun lang alam ko sakanila as in."

"Aba punyeta. Sino nag sabi crush ko yung bwisit na yun?" Sabi ni Seth sakin. He's in denial, it's obvious that he likes that girl.

"Pre halatang gusto mo si Ana. Hindi kami bobo para di ma pansin yun. In other words hindi kami manhid parang yung tanga dyan na hindi ma pansin na gusto na sya ni puta. Nag kalat nga kayo sa twitter account ng school natin, gago ka ba?" Sabi ni Caleb. Cursing machine. Pala mura. Actually madami samin pala mura. Thankfully wala naman saming napalagalitan

"Mamaya na kayo mag away. I'm describing our school mates for Kiel." Pinagalitan ni Nadia yung dalawa.

"Ay." Sinabi nung dalawa tas tumahimik na.

"Ok so I think yung reason kung bat sila friends is because puro songs ung second names nila. By age ba gawin ko?" Nadia asked Caleb and Seth.

"Bahala ka." Sabi ni Caleb.

"Go dia." Seth replied.

"The eldest, Anastasia Mirasol Bernardo. She's the most responsible out of all of them. She's in the debate team. She's part of the students who model for school. Her parents are rich. Famous. A social butterfly. Really nice, but would literally kill you if you hurt her friends. I heard she's really protective of them. Really supportive of her friends."

"Then there is Xiana Paraluman Salazar. Unfortunately she's only famous for being friends with them. But she's really talented when it comes to arts. Her friends help her a lot when she joins art competitions, due to the fact that her parents are not really rich and can't buy her some specific supplies. She's smart but doesn't really focus on her studies, that's why some of her tests have low marks. Overall she's really nice."

"Amoura Tadhana L. Velasquez. Known for being the cousin of Cassi. She doesn't really interact with anyone except the people she's close with. The problem is she only has a few friends. When she's not interacting with anyone she's studying or using her phone. She's actually very studious. She's super kind, but no one thinks that because of the fact that she looks intimidating, and the fact that she's quiet most of the time does not help. There are rumors that shes pressured when it comes to studies, but I think it's not true."

"Cassiana Ligaya Monique Ledezma, the most protected in their friend group She's super famous because her parents are extremely wealthy and because to the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous. Also a part of the school models. Super extroverted, has many friends and has a lot of admirers. She's is actually known in many schools too, especially in Sapphire Academy. Always apart of journalism contests. Super smart. Competitive when it comes to acads, she doesn't like it when her scores are lower than anyone. Ever since she was in kinder, she has always been an honor student. Very talented in singing, she always wins best in talent every time she participates in talent shows. She always gets picked for pageants in school, and she always wins. Unfortunately because of her fame many people don't really like her, they say that she's only an honor student because of her parents connections."

"They are like a kpop group." Tumigil si Nadia sa pag sasalita tapos nag salita ulit. "Si Ana yung leader, Cassi yung maknae na all rounder, and then si Xia and Amoura other members."

"Kaka kpop mo yan Nadia. Lahat nalang kinoconnect mo sa kpop." Reklamo ni Caleb.

"Shut off." Reply ni Nadia.

"Diba shut u-" Na cut off si Seth.

"Shhh" Pina tahimik ni Nadia si Seth.

"Kalimutan muna natin yung mga bias nyo sa kpop sino favorite nyo sa apat?" Tanong ni Caleb as a joke.

"Si Cassi of course." Nadia smiled.

"Ana." Sabi ni Seth.

"Aba putangina mo. Malamang sya favorite mo sa apat crush mo yan eh." Sabi ni Caleb.

"Di kaya. Sya kasi pinaka kaclose ko." Sabi ni Seth.

"Di ako maniniwala beshie ko." Sabi ni Caleb.

After a few minutes pinabalik na kami sa classroom.

"Mga nak magkakaroon tayo ng quiz." Sabi ng teacher namin.

"Ma'am naman!!" Reklamo ni Seth. Shut up ka nga muna shet lagot.

"Oh Mr. Villafuerte, ano mas gusto mo? Mag quiz oh mag lesson tayo for one hour? Pag mag papa-quiz ako mabilis lang yon at pagkatapos non ay free time kayo. Ano mas gusto mo?" Sabi ni ma'am. Pahamak talaga tong si Seth, buset ka!

"Ay quiz nalang po ma'am." Napahiya si Seth, gago kasi eh, I mean matagal na naman. Since bata pa kami siraulo na to.

"Oh sige quiz nalang tayo. 20 items lang. Get your notebooks na."

"Be fair ah." Nagulat ako nung biglang nag salita si Ligaya.

"Of course." I smiled at her.

After a few minutes natapos na kami and then ma'am graded our quizez.

"What did you get?" I asked Ligaya.

"18." She said to me proudly.

"Nice. Congrats. But too bad for you, I got a perfect score, 20." I replied to her.

"Oh, congrats." Her smile faded. Anyare sakanya?