LFOM: 14

𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Today is the last days of our exams for the quarter and ngayon din kami pupunta sa bahay ng lola ko. I plan to tell her today instead of Wednesday which is tomorrow. I didn't know na ngayon pala kami pupunta dun.

Every pagkatapos ng exam week kasi pumupunta kami dun so that malaman ni lola ung mga scores. Babalik again kami when na reveal na yung mga rankings sa batch namin and the scores of our tests.

I wore a sort of white dress and then I brought my favorite shoulder bag that is also white and has a silver handle which is from Serenity. Then I wore my black heels

"Anak, Monique paki check nga si Chantel ang tagal bumaba." Sabi sakin ni mommy, nag mamadali na kasi kami because ayaw ni lola na nalalate kami sa pag punta sa house nila.

"Opo." I then went up sa kwarto ni Chantel.

"Chantel, why are you taking so long?" I knocked on the door.

"Ate naka bukas yan pumasok ka nalang jusko pa katok katok pa." She replied.

"Ay grabe sumasagot ka na ah. Anyways why are you taking so long? You know naman that nag mamadali na tayo bilisan mo na."

"Which one do I wear? The pink one or this blue one?"

"Pink."

"Sure, ka ate? Parang mas ok yung blue eh."

"Then why did you even ask for my opinion?"

"Ay sorry po."

"Bilisan mo na all of us are waiting downstairs."

"Opo ate."

"Bababa nako."

"Sige po."

Pagkatapos nun bumaba na ako and then sumakay na sa car. After a few minutes dumating na si Chantel and then pumunta na kami sa house nila lola.

I don't know what to do. Hindi ko pwede inisin si Cassiel tulog kasi tapos si Chantel may ginagawa sa phone nya, mukha pang bad mood.

"Anak Chantel, kamusta school?" Tanong ni mommy sa kapatid ko.

"Okay naman po." Sagot ng kapatid ko.

"That's good. Plus, your grades got higher the last quarter, right?" Tanong ni Daddy kay Chantel.

"Yes po." My sister replied.

"Nak, do you want labas tayo next week? Prize for you and Cassiel, since both of you got good grades." Tanong ni mommy sa kapatid ko.

"Sige po!!" Sagot ni Chantel.

"Mommy, pano po ako?' I asked.

"Oh, I forgot, and yes kasama ka din." Sabi sa akin ni mommy.

Ako po? Di nyo kakamustahin?

They're always talking about my siblings, Chantel this Cassiel that. I understand that they are younger, but can't they at least ask me how I'm doing in school?

I already tried to tell mom about Pamela and her friends and how they're always bothering me, but she didn't even care. She just said that I shouldn't listen to what they say. While if she finds out that someone is teasing Chantel or Cassiel, she would immediately talk to the principal about it. Like what kind of equality is that. Then she says that she doesn't have a favorite.

On the other hand, daddy is just there. We don't interact with each other most of the time. We're not close so I don't know how to tell him about anything about what's happening.