LFOM: 12

𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

My first thought about where naka tambay si Seth is by the lockers. He's probably taking photos of himself or something.

I then saw him by the lockers. Sabi na nga ba.

"SETH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" I went to Seth.

"Huh." Seth said.

"ANO SINABI MO KAY AKI?"

"Nag break down ka and some stuff."

"ABA PUTANGINA" I stopped. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HIM?!"

"Nag tatanong eh para sa letter nya. Binigay na?"

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?"

"Wag ka na magalit bunso sesermonan nanaman ako ni Ana. Libre nalang kita mamaya."

"Ay sige po."

"Inang yan gusto lang pala malibre."

"Geh, I'm going na to Ana and the other's."

"Sige lumayas ka na dito."

"Ay, by the way have you seen them ba?"

"Pumunta ata ng library kasama si Xave ata."

"Ah, thanks."

I then went to the elevator so that mas mabilis ako makaka punta sa library.

"Hala it's miss ginagamit connections ng parents for grades." I heard someone say to me.

It was Pamela, the girl who has literally been bothering me since fifth grade just because she lost to me in a journalism contest just between students in our school. The contest was actually just practice for an upcoming contest that time but she still took it seriously.

Thankfully her friends aren't with her today, their voices are literally so irritating.

"What to do you want now Pam?" I asked her.

"As usual, na iadmit mong ginagamit mo yung connections ng mommy mo for your grades. Easy, right?" It answered.

"Do I really need to repeat myself for the millionth time Pam? I don't use my parents connections for my grades. I mean why would I do that, it would affect my reputation so much. Plus I'm already naturally smart so why would I need their connections? Unlike you who still needs tutoring until now. Are you really that stupid to the point that you need tutoring? I thought this school only accepts students that are actually smart."

"Hay nako wag mo nga ako english englishen nakaka bwisit. Aminin mo nalang na hindi nyo kaya magka tutor kasi hindi kayo mayaman. The school needs to know it kasi eh."

"How would we be poor when my mom owns a famous clothing line that you are literally wearing right now. That piece costs around 1,500 pesos. You like buying cheap clothes pala. That piece is actually pretty cheap compared to the other stuff Serenity sells. Now I'm going to get to the point, you literally just said that my parents have connections which means that I could get any tutor for any subject I want because my parents know many extraordinary people that could teach me. But I don't use those connections because I am already naturally academically smart. Do you understand?"

"Hay nako ok fine you win this time." She stopped.

Aalis na sana ako when she said something which caught my attention.

"Atleast buhay pa lolo ko." She said.

That bitch. I'm ok with her insulting me, but including my lolo? She went way too far this time.