《 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 》

Lo'ak was a stereotypical reckless teenager. Always getting into trouble, and endangering himself in the process. But what most Na'vi didn't see behind his brave facade, was that he was quite sensitive, and that he had a soft spot for a particular female Na'vi, named A'leyra.

A'leyra and Lo'ak were basically attached to the hip ever since they were born. Since they grew up together, and had no knowledge on relationships or anything related to that, the two of them were intimate as children and teenagers.

Whether it be holding hands, cuddling or hugging each other at any chance they could get. Most people in the forest thought they were together by the time they had turned 13, rumors spreading like wildfire that the two were supposed to be sworn mates in the near future.

They were always seen with one another, talking and laughing about a joke Lo'ak had said earlier, earning stares from everyone around them, good and bad. Not like that affected them, though.

Sometimes, even their families thought that they were together. With such a tight knit friendship, it was hard to believe that the two young Na'vis were in a strictly platonic relationship.

Both teenagers obviously denied all the rumors, not even knowing what they meant in the first place.

Lo'ak always knew the relationship was completely and utterly platonic, until he met Spider. Spider taught him the slang of the sky people, and everything all teenagers think about.

Now, every time Lo'ak was around A'leyra, he found himself having difficulty breathing. Almost as if she was taking his breath away. Suddenly, he saw her in a completely different light.

But it's all platonic, right?

CHARACTERS

OC - A'leyra, 18
LOVE INTEREST - Lo'ak, 18

OC's family
Tsan'tey - father
Marali - mother
Ateyo, 19 - brother