02

————

rubae added to their story

————

————

Music plays softly in the background of the chattering occupants in the practice room. The nervousness the girl had felt not even an hour ago is long gone as she paints, demonstrating to the class a step-by-step viewing as they attempt to mimic what she's doing.

Chenle and NingNing are on the sofa, talking amongst themselves since they didn't come to paint, rather they just wanted to hang out and watch everyone else.

Ruby answered questions as they came to her. Some about her paintings, some about shading, and some more personal questions that she was a bit hesitant to answer, though the personal questions were whispered to her from Yeri who was genuinely interested in knowing the girl.

The girl found it odd to say the least. Here she sat in a room full of people who are actual, legitimate celebrities, and she was just some senior is college. No real fame, besides the couple thousand on her art account.

And yet she didn't feel out of place. Didn't feel any lesser, or made to feel any less. The idols didn't feel like... idols? That didn't make much sense, but like she felt they just acted like their names weren't some hot topic around the world.

She honestly wasn't surprised considering she'd be friends with the Aespa members since before they debut. Having met- Minjeong- through a mutual friend some years back. Minjeong introduced her and her friends to the Aespa members, and that's that.

Ruby felt grateful to have such great people in her life. She coil ent ask for anymore.

Ruby started making her rounds, checking each participants work. Some looked pretty darn good, some a little... different, and some outshined her own in the best way possible. Not at all surprised one of them being Ten's.

The girl examined each stroke, texture, and color with a focused eye. His really intrigued her she had to admit. He added his own style in certain places, and the girl found it to really elevate the piece into a greater light. She was truly impressed with the work.

Then again the girl already knew the man had artistic skills, being a fan and all. He is one of her biases, but she would never let that little tidbit of information leave the cage if her well in-forced mind.

"Well Miss Teacher, any wise words for my painting?" Ten questioned, turning to the girl who was eye level with him.

"I love the added detail- you added your own personal art style and it really makes the piece personal to its artist. You have a great understanding of dimensions and coloring, which also shows your level of skill in the arts. Honestly I only have compliments for you." The man grinned widely before turning back to his art.