13

———
April 19th
———
rubae added to their story

———April 19th———rubae added to their story

Seen by yellow__3to3———

———

She waved goodbye to Minji and Seohae before walking off to find Kai. She had successfully talked him into coming with her to hang out with Aespa and Dream. It honestly wasn't hard once she mentioned Minjeong was going to be there. Despite Kai being blunt, and confident. He didn't have an ounce of courage to even talk to her. He got all shy and flustered and ended up walking away.

Minjeong had asked Ruby if he didn't like her, but she just told her that she made him shy.

Truthfully she was glad Kai was coming. Yes she was comfortable with the Aespa girls, but there's always been something very calming about Kai's presence. She needed his presence to get through a whole hang out with the Dream members. She had a feeling it would be chaotic.

It was rather warm today, so she chose to not bring a sweater, though now she might be regretting it. She walked faster towards the library where Kai said he'd be. She weaved between students, and hopped over bags on the grass as she cut through the lawn where everyone sat out and talked or studied.

A football flew past her head but she paid no mind to it as she had her destination set in her head. The mapped out route was the only thing she thought about.

"HEY!" A loud male voice startled her and caused her to miss calculate her steps and trip. Thankfully she caught her footing. She turned to the direction of the voice, her eyebrows furrowed. It was rare to get her upset. She'd normally be embarrassed that someone saw her trip on air. "Sorry about that- hey can you toss the ball back?" A guy in the same year as her called. He said sorry but he didn't look at all apologetic.

Her eyes scanned the ground around her, finding the football a couple feet away. Blowing an annoyed breath at, she wandered over to it, bending down and retrieving the football in her grip. Her fingers positioned themselves in the correct spots like her brother had showed her. Once she felt comfortable with it in her hand, she turned back to the guy and threw the ball directly towards him. It spiraled through the air, before hitting its exact target. The guy barely caught it as he fumbled with it in his hands. A couple of the students around her looked in awe. She didn't know why, all she did was throw it back.