22

————
rubae posted

Liked by haehae04 and 345 others rubae | 🐱🤍💤 I wish I was a cat

rubae | 🐱🤍💤 I wish I was a cat

————

————
rubae added to their story

————rubae added to their story

Viewed by yellow_3to3

————

————

Ruby unbuckled her seatbelt, grabbing her phone, keys, and purse before exiting the her car. The coolness from the parking garage was such a difference from the weather outside, that she almost wished she brought a cardigan to cover up.

Carefully setting her supplies down an the ground and shutting her hatch, she pulled out her phone, sending a quick message to Renjun to inform him of her arrival.

A chill shot up her spine as he started typing something. Nervously, she chewed the inners of her cheeks, her finger nails tapping in a rhythmic pattern against the back of her phone case.

Snapping her head to her cars back windshield, she examines her appearance. She isn't wearing makeup, and now she wonders if she should've put some on. This was an idol she was meeting after all. Their skin was perfect 80% of the time she'd seen pictures of them barefaced.

Looking back to her phone, she read over the message he sent, before shoving her phone into her bag. Gripping both the suitcases, while also caring the hefty bag on her back, she began her walk to the ground level elevator.

Just as she approached, the doors slid open, revealing two high school girls giggling amongst themselves. They smile briefly at Ruby when they notice her, before stepping out.

Carefully sliding into the elevator, her eyes snag on something laying on the ground. Curiously, she bends down and picks up the object. A small rectangular card; turning it over, a surprised look morphs on her face. It's a Renjun photocard.