𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐬 || 006

📍Chicago,Illinois

September 3,2021 || 1:09 pm

Uriah was on her way to the nearest food spot, you know First Sundays be a little long so she was hungry

URiah felt like God was giving her sign, Riah knew she was getting sicker but she never passed out before so that gave her a wake up call.

Maybe she was just overwhelmed with work.

Before she was going to church but not how she should have been. Being born with a heart disease was scary but Riah couldn't live her life thinking about when may be her last day on earth.

There was medicine for it but it's not necessarily a cure. There are other treatments such as surgery,Riah can either do Heart Valve Repair or Heart Valve Replacement.

They was both scary procedures,Riah had put alot of thought into it and she wasn't going to do the surgery but she would continue to take the medicine.

Yeah she's maintaining her health just a little with the medication but as soon as she go under there's a possibility that she won't survive.

Seeing a burger place Riah pulled into the drive through ,"Good afternoon thank you for choosing SuperDawg order when you ready"

Rich ordered the SuperBurger combo but changed her drink into a Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake with a side of Onion Rings.

They repeated her order again just making sure they had it correctly which they didn't, "Did you get the side of Onion Rings Ma'am" Riah questioned softly not wanting it to make it seem like she had an attitude.

Once everything was finally correct Riah pulled around and gave them her card. Once they handed Riah back her card with the receipt, Riah waited for about 3 minutes before they had her food.