Chapter Five: Jschlatt x Wilbur

Y/n Pov

After talking with my new mentor in DreamXD Land, as well as meeting the other gods FoolishG, Drista, and Callahan, I was ready to face the real world. My first act? Learn how to cause chaos as the "Goddess of Animals." Second decree? Find out the truth of my origins. And the third? Seek revenge on my creator, as well as Dream.

"Come along Y/n," XD hopped through the portal and I soon followed. After leaving the stronghold I once again got to see the soft grass again. The wind was chilly and my tail flailed around wildly. I gazed into the distance happily, my dark red cloak similar to XD's. A golden halo was now above my head.

"Fly with me..." His normally crackly and booming voice had become much softer, "Allow us to dance upon the clouds and bask in the sun.

I giggled, "I dunno... I'm not sure I'll be able to do it."

"C'mon," He grabbed my hand, "I'll show you." He began to hover, and I floated as well. Higher and higher we went until we reached the cloud zone. We went even a bit further, until when we looked down all we saw was white mist. XD was carrying me, but suddenly he let go. For a second I fell, terror overwhelming me. I concentrated on flying, and soon found myself able to float. Red ribbons attached to my hand twirled with me as I rotated. Sure enough, it was like dancing.

"Do you like it?" My mentor asked me.

"It's amazing," I said breathlessly. He was still much taller than me, and easily scooped me into his arms. The cold of the atmosphere contrasted his warmth, and I snuggled against him. We found a comfortable position and hovered there, admiring each other and the peacefulness of it all. Things simply couldn't be better!

Wilbur Pov

Things absolutely couldn't be worse. Dream was continuing to wreak havoc on the server, mainly spawn. He built an obsidian lava trap and broke all the beds on the server. The lives weren't canon or anything, but we were indefinitely trapped to death. A quite painful and fiery one at that. Schlatt couldn't care less about all of this too. I'd thought the other day we'd come to an understanding, but clearly not.

If I was being perfectly honest, I had only been nice to Schlatt for alliance purposes. He was a real pain recently, with the whole "get revived and betray everyone all over again," arc. Nonetheless there was not much I could do about it. Thankfully, Foolish broke the trap and freed everyone.

Me and Tubbo were discussing the plans for a new L'manburg when there was a knock on the door. Instructing the younger boy to hide, I grabbed my sword and prepared for a fight. You couldn't trust anybody these days.

I sighed when I saw who it was and grumbled, "Why hello Schlatt... do what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Though I would just pop-in and visit," He shrugged, "That's not a problem... right?" He smiled knowingly; or perhaps he genuinely still thought we were on good terms. I tried to hold in my anger about the spawn trap and replied back.

"It's... fine," I said, "But do you mind explaining the shit you pulled the other day? I mean, helping Dream is one thing, but killing people purely for fun is another."

"Why do you care, Wilbur?" He asked, "You used to be just as bad as me..." Schlatt was really starting to push my nerves now. Frustratedly I replied, "I'm a changed person and you know that. I thought a second chance at life might change you as it did me, but clearly not."

"Know something old pal?" He laughed hysterically, "Not everyone can change." Schlatt suddenly drew his sword. Something told me we were in for the long-haul.

----------------------------------------------------

647 Words, thanks for reading so far! I think this book is going to be mainly focused on Glattbur rather than Schlattbur, but we'll just have to see lol. Please make sure to vote and follow! <3 Aurora