Chapter Six: Glatt x Ghostbur

Ghostbur POV

"Y/n got the taste of freedom she deserved," I shrugged, "Perhaps someday she'll reward us."

"Speak of the devil and she arrives, look." Y/n appeared in a beautiful outfit. She'd become a goddess? For real?

"You two have brought me love, happiness, and freedom. I have the power to grant you anything you desire. What is it that you seek? Friendship? I know... the real world. Would you like to go back?"

"Yes!" Glatt nearly jumped up and down, "No matter the cost we must return! Oh Ghostbur imagine, moonlit walks on the beach and taking over the server one piece at a time. No more stuck in that cave! We'll rule the world."

Y/n chuckled, "The balance of the universe is at stake young ones, and a problem occurs. With every luxury there is a price to pay. In this scenario, there will always need to be replacements, or a version of you here. When you go to the overworld, your counterparts will be sent back."

My face fell, "But Y/n- I wouldn't wish that upon any soul. I know what it's like to endure, and they have already been through too much! Our sole purpose, our mission in life is to get them back out there. We will have failed if they come back to this vile place."

"Ghostbur I understand your concerns," She spoke softly, "But there is something you must see." Y/n casted a shadow that soon began to play out what had happened in the past, and even in the present. Tales of destruction, yet also valor. Then there was us, innocent us who wouldn't dare hurt a being in the world. Would we truly be twisted to go back? Perhaps for a little while?

"We're going," Glatt ordered, "Enough of Schlatt telling me what to do, controlling me. It's now time I command him. I don't care if Wilburs' changed, fellow ghost. He is supposed to be here, as much as you'd hate to admit it."

"There are two sides to every equation-" I tried to argue, but there was no use. Y/n began to cast her magic spell, listening to Glatt's words. We were returning at long last, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

--------------------------

373 Words, I ran out of ideas. Longer chapter coming soon! (Did I say that last time) SCHOOL IS A NIGHTMARE RN.