Chapter Nine: The End

Glatt POV:

"So that's it then?!?" I exclaimed, "Maybe Friend will be just fine here! Please Ghostbur, it'll be better if we go. There's nothing left for us here, and we'll have to constantly worry about revival."

"I can't leave him Glatt!" Ghostbur cried, "Imagine you had to leave your best friend behind, how would you feel?!?"

"LIKE I COULD MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE!" I screamed. "Please do this for me. We'll find somebody great to take care of him."

"Ghostbur," Karl said softly, "I'll be great with him. I'll bring you to a world, and there will be tons of sheep there. Glatt has a point, you can't risk your life. Friend has always been a friend to you, he'll understand. Someday I'll bring him and you guys can visit."

"R-really?" He sniffled.

"Yes."

"So this is goodbye..." My boyfriend hugged the sheep. He took a small snippet of blue wool for safekeeping, and gently kissed Friend on his forehead. After one last pat, he brought him to Karl's large sheep pen behind the cottage. "Make sure he gets fed at least twice a day, the best hay ever!" He sobbed, "Try to find friends for Friend, other sheep. Walk him, he loves the rain. Make sure his fur is brushed-" Ghostbur struggled to say, "And tell him every day that I'll never forget him. If Wilbur ever comes near him, send him away, will you?"

"Of course," Karl smiled. "You two ready?"

"Ready," I answered.

"Ready," Said Ghostbur. My vision blurred as Karl held our hands and transported us through time and dimension. This was it. The finale. GOODBYE YOU FUCKING DSMP! WE MAKE OUR OWN RULES NOW!

Wilbur POV:

DreamXD floated down from a cloud. "You've been revived permanently. Ghostbur and Glatt are officially gone from the Dsmp. If you die three more times you'll come back here, but there will be no ghost to replace you two."

"Sounds like some sort of miracle," I joked. Jschlatt nudged me, and we went back to the normal realm.

"Schlatt, this experience taught me something."

"What's that?"

"As long as we're together havoc will follow."

"So- you want to be together?"

"Yeah."

"Well alright then! I don't get what the big deal is."

I smiled, "My new symphony!"