Chapter Eight: Glatt x Ghostbur

Glatt Pov

The fresh air had done wonders for me. No longer in a cave, no longer in a limbo. Finally I was free at last, nothing but blue skies and sunny weather. But there was something else too... romance? Had I found my purpose? I glanced over at Ghostbur. My little Ghostbur. He was cuddling with Friend, and my eyes swelled with watery tears. How I wanted him to be mine, how I was falling.

Ah what the fuck?

"Ghostbur," I choked out, "There's something I need to tell you."

"Sure!"

"I. I really like you Ghostbur. More than like, I think. I think-" I sighed, "I think I'm falling in love with you. Everything about you." Before I could say anything else Ghostbur leaned down slightly and planted a kiss softly on my lips. Somehow it was warm. The sun rose from behind the mountains, and the moon set on our past life.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too." He whispered, "It was always meant to be. Wilburs unfinished symphony? Screw that, what about mine? Your the final note, Glatt. The final piece to my puzzle. Let's create a new L'manburg! A whole new world."

"Like what?" I chuckled.

"Tales of a brand new place, far back in time." Ghostbur dreamed, "My friend Karl told me about it. It was a simpler time, a whole new dimension. We can't be erased! Will you come with me?"

"Of course I'll come." I took his hand, "Take me to your friend. I'm done with the Dream Smp. I have nobody here but you."

"Okay!" He exclaimed excitedly, "I got the name tag for Friend already. We can take him with us, surely?"

"Sounds good to me," We found Karl Jacobs in a little mythical hut in the woods. Purple amethyst and blood-red vines ran around the roof. Kinoko Kingdom had failed, so perhaps he had seeked refuge here?

Ghostbur knocked on the door; no reply. He knocked again and Karl answered. "Hello there!" With not a moment to spare the two of us explained our dreams of prosperity and a new life.

 "That seems like a fine notion to me," He said, "But there's one problem. I could convince XD to take you all there, especially if I contact George. Ghostburs always been a friend, so I'll help. But..." He paused, "You can't take Friend."

-------------------------

Now that Dsmp is over I might try to mix up my content. The book will be ending in two chapters + maybe an epilogue. <3 Aurora