T҇w҇o҇

I woke up extra early to watch the sun rise, it was something me and Lo'ak did often. We watched it rise laying on our tulkuns backs.

They would splash us with water from time to time.

I rested my head on Lo'aks chest, listening to his breathing. He played with my hair as we watched it rise. "When will you two date?" Askari asked. It made my cheeks flush with red.

"We are just really good friends Askari!" Lo'ak signed.

Yeah just friends, it made me a little sad. Maybe he really thinks of me as a friend, "Lo'ak we should head back to eat breakfast." I said not wanting to move but mother would start to worry.

"Yeah we should, I'll see you guys later!" He said to the two Tulkun. I hopped on the back of his Ilu, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hold on tight" he said. His Ilu went under water, he had always loved going fast underwater with his Ilu.

We arrived at dinner a little later then usual. My mother ran up to us, "Tsireya where we're you!"

"Me and Lo'ak were watching the sunrise with our Tulkuns." She frowned at me, "you are always with that forest Navi!" Mother didn't like the idea of me being friends with their son.

"Go eat! Before all the food is gone." She pushed me towards the group of people eating.

I sat down next to Kiri, "hello Tsireya" Kiri said.
"Hi Kiri!" I smiled at her. Lo'ak came and sat next to me. "Your mother doesn't really like me does she?" He had heard our conversation. "Not exactly. I'm sure she will warm up to you soon!"

We had lots of chores to do, the annual festival was coming up soon, and we had decorating and I had to help with clothing. Mother always try's to make this a perfect festival each year,

I said my goodbyes to the Sully family, I had to finish 20 outfits by the end of today.

I went into the supply Mauri. "Hey Tsireya!" Naomi said, "hello" I did my usual greetings to everyone in there. Grabbing lots of cloth, shells, pearls, and thread.

I walked back to my Mauri, I had my own Mauri since Im almost 18. "Hey Reya!" Lo'ak made me jump.

"You skxawng! You made my soul jump out of my body!" I had my hand on my chest. "What are you doing?" He looked down to my bag full of supplies, "making clothing."

"For who?"

"Your family and mine" he smiled. "Can I join you?" He tried to grab the supplies out of my arms. "Sure but don't touch anything or I will skin you!"

꧁꧂

After hours of making, I finished the clothing. I gave Lo'ak his family's clothes. "These are for the festival!" I had some free time so I decided to make some necklaces, earrings.

Lo'ak came back after dropping the clothing off, "can I make some too? I've been needing a new necklace."

"Sure" I had added some pearls and shells to my necklace. I looked over to Lo'aks, he was carving wood. "Why are you using wood?" I asked.

"To remind me of the forest. As violent as my clan was, I loved the forest."

"That's cool" I went back to my necklace finishing up. I looked at Lo'ak, "can you put this around me?" He looked up from his necklace to see mine.

"Sure" he grabbed the necklace moving behind me. He moved my hair over my shoulder, wrapping the necklace around my neck.

He tied it. But then left a kiss on my neck, I blushed hard.