F҇i҇v҇e҇

❀❀❀
꧁꧂

❀❀❀꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Lo'ak and Tsireya spent that night together. They fell asleep there at the cave.

Tsireya woke up feeling warm, she felt arms around her waist. They were Lo'aks, he was sleeping peacefully.

He stirred awake after feeling Tsireya try to get out of his grip.

He opened his eyes, seeing how close he was to her. He quickly moved away from her. "Sorry" he apologized. The smile on her face showed him she enjoyed it.

"We should definitely head back before your mom sends out a search party." He said.

"Good idea!" She said rushing out of the cave. "Hop on my Ikran it's faster than your Ilu" she say behind him. She hadn't noticed the feathers in his hair. They were green, blue, orange. He also had beads that were the same color.

"I like your new hair Lo'ak" she said out loud. "Thank you"

He was busy controlling his Ikran.

When they arrived back, there was a huge crowd surrounding Tsireya's parents.

"This means war!" Her father said. The two walked up confused. "What happend?" Lo'ak asked Neteyam.

"Ronals spirt sister and her calf got killed by the sky people."

Jake was trying to calm down everyone. "They don't care about your family! They will take everything you ever cared about away from you!" He grabbed ahold of a red tracker. "Tell your Tulkun that if their hit with one of these, their marked for death. I will turn the tracker off if they are."

Tsireya had tears in her eyes. Lo'ak wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Comforting the girl.

"Tell the Tulkun!" Toniwari said to the people. Everyone ran towards their Tulkuns, including Lo'ak, Neteyam, and his family.

When Lo'ak found Payakan he was already hit with a tracker. "Shit!" Everyone had noticed the tracker in his Tulkun. He called in his dad, "Dad! Payakan is marked!"

"Where's your location?"

"Three brother rocks." "Who's with you?"

"Everyone! There's a demon ship coming towards us!"

"Do not go near the ship run! Retreat do you hear me!" Jake told Lo'ak.

"Yes sir."

They had wrapped a rope around the tracker, Neteyam used his Ilu to pull while everyone else was pulling with their hands.

"It's getting closer!" Tsireya yelled. She was truly scared, why would they decide to follows the Sullys after two years.

They got the tracker out, Neteyam took off with it leading the ship away from them. The others swimmed away from the demon ship.

They had these machines chasing them under the water.

Lo'ak had his Ilu with him, he had noticed one of the machines chasing after Tsireya about to grab her. He quickly came by grabbing her arm and pulling her behind him.

They swam to a breathing hole.

Tuk was also with them. She had lost grip of Kiri.

"Their coming!" Tsireya yelled. They all went back to swimming. The machine had shot out a net catching Tuk and Tsireya. Lo'ak held onto the net grabbing his spear, he tried cutting the rope.

"Hurry!" Tuk pleaded.

Tuk was crying, she was scared for her life. They ended up getting dropped onto the ship.

All trying to fight the Avatars off of them. They hand their hands cuffed to the railing. "Be brave!" Lo'ak said to Tuk.

He had noticed his dad and Tsireyas father coming towards them on their Skim wings. His father was looking at them through the scope of his gun.

Quaritch had pulled off Lo'aks neck piece.

"Jake you want your kids back, you better come out alone. The fire is on" he put his gun to Lo'aks head. "Lo'ak! No!" Tsireya yelled trying to get out of the cuffs. "you know better than to test my will, so what's it gonna be?"

"Take your fire, I'm coming out." They watch Jake swim towards them.

Jake was close to the ship, but Payakan had jumped out of the water and onto the ship. "PAYAKAN!" Lo'ak yelled smiling.

The rest of the Metkayina warriors started shouting, and killing warriors.

Neteyam jumped onto the ship. "Neteyam!" Tuk yelled. He went to cut off Tuk and Tsireya's cuffs. They jumped off the ship. He came to Lo'ak, "who's the mighty warrior" he said smiling at Lo'ak. "Cmon say it!" Lo'ak smiled "No" he laughed.

Neteyam was about to jump off the ship, "bro cmon they have Spider! We have to save him." Neteyam hesitated. He groaned as he gave in.

The two followed where they knew spider was, on top of the pipes in the ship. They were looking down at two Avatars that were moving spider.

Neteyam looked at Lo'ak, "on my say" he waited for their next movements. He motioned Lo'ak to jump down with him.

They grabbed their spears killing the Avatars that had Spider.

"Cmon let's go!" Lo'ak yelled. They ran into more soldiers that were shooting at them. Lo'ak grabbed a gun and shot at one. "Give me that!" Neteyam yelled taking the gun out of Lo'aks arms.

"Go! I'll hold them back!"

Neteyam shot at the soldiers. He ran to jump into the water, "bro that was awesome!" Spider said cheering with Lo'ak.

They looked at Neteyam. "Cmon let's go!" Lo'ak said noticing Neteyam struggle to swim. "You skxawng I'm shot!" He said breathing heavily.

"Shit!" Lo'aks heart had dropped.

They pulled Neteyam on the Ilu. "GO GO!" Lo'ak yelled. They arrived at a rock, luckily their dad was near them. "Dad Help! Neteyams hurt!" Jake moved over to them, helping them pull Neteyam on the rock. "Careful!" He said.

He lifted Neteyams back to see the gun shot had gone through his chest. "Hold pressure here!" He moved Lo'aks hands on the gun wound.

Neytiri had arrived at the scene. "Neteyam!" She said moving next to him.

"I wanna go home" Neteyam said, his breaths getting quicker. "I know, we are" they were all holding back tears.

"Dad I-" Lo'ak felt Neteyams grip loosen on his arm. "Neteyam" Neytiri whispered.

"No! No! NETEYAM! AHH!" Jake instantly went to comfort his mate. She grabbed his head hugging it. "No great mother! Please!" She cried out.

Lo'ak was looking at his brothers blood on his hands. It was like something had snapped in his heart. His brother was gone just like that, it's all his fault. He thought, if he never went to go save spider Neteyam wouldn't have been dead.

Quaritch had spoken to Jake again.

"Can you hear me corporal?" Jake had no emotion showing in his eyes. "Yeah...yeah I think you can. I got your daughters" his eyes squinted in anger. "Same deal as before" he turns his head towards the ship.

"You for them"

꧁꧂

Destined for eachother

A/N

I'm sorry🙌 but I will make it up to you guys!!!!