Fifteen

A couple months went by and they celebrated Tsireya's birthday. She had been 18 for a whole month now, getting to enjoy the stronger alcohol drinks. Having late curfews, and of course her own Mauri. Lo'ak helped her move her stuff there.

The room was filled with shells and different types of Metkayina creations.

She really enjoyed the peace she has been getting. Hers and Lo'aks pods were close together, only like a minute walk to each others place. Most nights she would sleep in Lo'aks Mauri, cuddling up to him. They would go back and forth between who's they wanted to sleep in.

But the pressure of getting questioned when they were going to mate was asked everyday. Tsireya's mother always came up to her in the morning asking if she mated with Lo'ak.

Lately Lo'ak has been pressured into thinking about when he wants to mate with her. His parents encourage him everyday to take her out on a date and confess.

So that's what he's been spending up his day. Planning the perfect date, which will be in their favorite cove. At night the cove would glow with purple and blue, pink colors. There was a small pool in there, that contained very warm water.

He would also gift her with something. Something that he made.

~~~~~~~
Tsireya's POV

I woke up with the feeling of warmth. Lo'aks arms were wrapped around my waist, while his head is burrowed in my neck and hair. I could feel his warm breaths, I would times wake up and just listen to his heart beat.

I tried to move, scared I would wake him. But I couldn't move much. He had a tight grip on me, my favorites times are when we get to sleep together.

I think I'm ready. I think tonight will be the night! The night I've been dreaming of since I first met him.

"Morning Reya" I heard. I look up to see Lo'ak rubbing his eyes. "Morning" I said back, he look exhausted.

My eyes follow his body moving towards where I had snacks at. He grabs a fruit, one for him and I guess the other for me. He turns around and throws the other fruit towards me, "eat up" he walks back over to where I'm at.

I take a bite onto the fruit. The flavor hitting my tongue, food here is so good!

"What are you planning to do today?" I ask, he seemed nervous about something. He was now laid beside me, chewing on his food. "I've got some chores to handle, but after that I'm free for the day." He was fiddling with his hands

"You seem nervous" I turn my head, staring at him. Our eyes interlock, "hmm" he stares out towards the ocean. I walk behind him, "you can tell me anything" I rub his shoulders. His body relaxed, he let out a sigh. "Reya I'm ready to mate if you are."

I stop rubbing his shoulders, "w-what?" He turned to look at me. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to have kids with you! I want to wake up everyday and see you next to me. I love you so much Tsireya!" I could really tell he was telling the truth, his eyes were filled with pure love.

I smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm ready." His eyes widened along with his eyes. He instantly pressed his lips against mine, i deepen the kiss, grabbing his cheek. We pull apart, he grabs his braid. I grab mine, we look at eachother. I slowly connect my kuru to his.

The sensation was something I never felt before. I could feel what he felt, It felt amazing. We connect our lips, the kisses getting sloppier.

He pulls from me, resting his forehead on mine. "Oel ngati kameie" he whispers, "Oel ngati kameie my love" I knew that I would forever cherish this moment. For he became mine, apart of me, my mate.

THE END.

Sorry it's short but hoped you enjoyed this story!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 - 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 🎉