Tོwོeོlོvོeོ

Lo'ak had wanted to plan something special for Tsireya. He had gotten so many blessings for him to be her mate, and he knew she was getting them also.

But it just seemed too earlier.

"Dad" Lo'ak approached him. "Yes son?" He swallowed hard. "I need your help." His dads eyes widened, "you got her pregnant?" He started praying to ewya for it not to be true. "OH NO! I meant with planning a date!"

"Ahh! Thank you Ewya!" He looked to the sky blowing a kiss. "Ma Jake are you teasing our son?" Neytiri had walked in.

"No my love. He asked me to help him plan a date." He grabbed her hand kissing it. "Oo! Sounds exciting! May I help?" She looked at her son, trying to plead him with her eyes.

"Sure mom. You probably have better ideas then dad" Jake gasped, "how dare you! I was the one that pulled so many bitches in the Omatikaya." His mom laughed, "because of me. I'm the one that brought you to our clan Jake."

After the little argument Jake had with Neytiri, they put all their attention to their son.

"Okay so we will help you decorate, pick a spot in the cove. You focus on making her that beautiful necklace. He had some beautiful shells and pearls, along with some teal beads. He made sure everything was perfect, from the order he put the accessories to the way he made the necklace.

He soon met up with Tsireya, "are you ready for the festival tomorrow!" She spoke with excitement. "Of course my love." He made her blush. "As long as I get to dance with my girl." He pitched in, breaking the silence.

She looked stressed, "Reya what's on your mind?"

"My family has been asking me constantly if we have mated yet." The two processed the tension, "I'm comfortable to mate when you are." He said. This made her heart ache, he was perfect. "Well I think we should wait, I'm still 18 and your 19."

"I will wait for as long as you want love."

He really made her legs feel like they were going to collapsed. She wrapped her arms around his neck, "my birthday is in a week." She smirked at him, "I wonder what my present will be" she gently pressed her lips to his.

He could think of many ways to gift her. The thought of him pleasuring her made him shake, "I could think of a lot of things" he said in between kisses.

She pulled away from his lips. "Really? Tell me one of those ideas." He sucked in a harsh breath, "I can see me kissing your body, making you whine and beg for more." He cooed in her ear.

Shivers went up her spine. Her face was flushed with red, "fuck" she whispered. He massaged her hips, while looking into her eyes. "Want me to show you love?" She nodded, speechless.

"Use your words Reya." He pulled her hips closer to his body. "Yes please" she whined. He gently started kissing her neck, she held he head back letting him access it more.

He slowly moved down towards her stomach. Rubbing his fingers in circles on her hips. "Lay down for me love" he watched her move down to the ground. "Good girl" he met her lips again, making her let small noises out.

He looked up to her as his hands reached her loin cloth. "May I?" He asked. She nodded again, he removed it making her shiver. His face hovered over her folds, he gently rubbed circles on her clint. Making her moan, "you like that?"

"Yes! Keep going Lo." She cooed. He stuck one finger in her, "fuck Lo'ak" he could feel his dick hardening.

He moved his finger in her at a slow pace, waiting for her cue to let him move faster. "Keep going Lo. Don't stop" she gripped her hands on his head. She never felt this pleasure before, it was amazing feeling.

He moved his lips on her clint, starting to suck on it. "fuck!" She moaned. Grinding her hips slightly against him, she could feel the knot in her stomach growing.

He went faster with his mouth. One of his hands rubbing her clint.

"Fuck Lo'ak I'm so close!" Her moans we're getting sloppier, more high pitched. He sucked her clint, flicking his tongue against it. Making the girl squirm in pleasure, "oh shit I'm cuming!"

This was his cue to go faster with her. MAING sure she enjoys the last of it, her orgasm came over her like a wave. He licked every ounce of her cum up.

His face coming to meet hers, licking his lips with a smirk on his face. "You taste so good baby." He kissed her passionately, she could feel his dick pressed against her. She moaned as it rubbed her folds, "you like that shit?" He moved his hips faster.

"I need you Lo'ak!"

He looked at the girl, who was a moaning mess. "I'm here baby, tell what you need. I'll do anything to you."

"Fuck me please!" She whined. His smirk widened, he took off his loin cloth. His dick springing out. Her eyes widened to see how big it was.

He lined himself up to her entrance, "I'll go slow, tell me if it hurts." He didn't want to push her, nor hurt her. He pushed in her entrance, making her moan. He groaned to feel how tight she was.

He waited until she got used to his size to move. His pace was slow, pain soon turned into pleasure for her. She was loving this, "faster Lo!" She begged.

He quickened his pace, groaning with her. "Your so tight! This feels so good." He pulled one of her legs onto his shoulder, the change of the position making her moan louder. "That's right! You take me so good baby." She couldn't speak.

Her words were loss, all she felt was pleasure.

"I'm so close Lo!" She moved her hips with his, gripping her nails into his skin. He moved in her faster, hitting her g spot. "Right there! Lo'ak!" He looked down at the moaning mess she was. "Say it again!"

"Fuck! Lo'ak!"

She felt her orgasm hit her again. He soon released after her. Collapsing beside her, they were breathing hard. "That was amazing" he said, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close to him.

"I love you so much Reya" he kissed her head gently as she fell asleep.

꧁꧂

Destined for Eachother