S҇i҇x҇

꧁꧂

༄☾༄

༄☾༄

you for them

Jake grabbed Neytiri, "they have our daughters! They have our daughters." She was hyperventilating. "Listen I need you with me! And I need you to be strong, right now."

She looked down from his eyes, "strong heart!"

"Strong heart." Her caressed her cheek, she looked into his eyes. Her eyes, soulless.

Neytiri picked up her bow that was beside her. They both stood up, you could see the rage building up in her. She felt hatred for them, they deserved nothing.

She walked towards her Ikran. Connecting the bond, her Ikran screeched out feeling the pain Neytiri felt, the rage. Her Ikran took off into the sky.

"Dad I want to go with you" Lo'ak said, standing up. 

Jake turned around from Lo'ak. "You've done enough" he said walking away from him. Lo'ak looked down at Neteyams lifeless body.

He collapsed onto his knees. "I'm so sorry" he started to sob. "It's all my fault, you didn't deserve this Neteyam." Tsireya felt sympathy for Lo'ak, his family didn't deserve this ether.

"Lo'ak" she furrowed her eyebrows. He didn't look at her. He was hugging his brothers body, she moved towards him. "Lo'ak none of this is your fault!" She put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her, tears falling down his face.

He jumped into her arms. He broke down again, she comforted him.

Jake was on the ship moving closer to Quaritch "Talk to me Corporal. Your boy didn't have to die, you brought that on yourself. You thought you could keep your family safe, but you can't."

Kiri looked at Quaritch in fear, who died. She didn't know.

Jake grabbed one of the Grenades he had, pull the latch off. The bomb made a huge explosion, Jake jumped out of his hiding spot. Stabbing an Avatar with a spear.

Neytiri had shot a soldier with one of her arrows, going off to stab another one with the edge of her bow.

Her rage growing more and more. The two Sullys went on a killing rage.

Jake moved towards Tuk, cutting off her cuffs.

Quaritch stepped out with his knife to Kiri's neck.
"You already lost one kid today, you really wanna loose another?" Quaritch said.