E҇l҇e҇v҇e҇n҇

Lo'ak was nervous. He didn't want to make a bad impression on her father and her mother, who seems to really like him.

Tsireya was at her pod waiting for him to arrive.

She was a patient person so she didn't mind waiting. But this was important to her so she was freaking out a little. She tapped her foot anxiously, hearing footsteps.

Lo'ak walked towards the girl, with what looked like a gift. "You actually came!" She ran towards him, hugging the boy.

"Of I would, your my whole world. I wouldn't want to upset you" he pecked her lips.

The boy swallowed, slightly getting more nervous waiting for her parents to come out to meet him. He could hear Ronal gripe at Tonowari, he smiled. She reminded him of his mom, who constantly yelled at his dad. His dad would always try to eat before thanking ewya.

Once the two parents stepped out, they were greeted by Lo'ak. "Ronal, Tonowari, Oel ngati kameie" the parents smiled, and thanked him for his respect.

"Welcome Lo'ak!" Ronal said, "come sit! I have made some good dinner." They had fruits, fish wraps, wrapped meat. "We didn't know what you'd like so we made a variety of food for you."

"You really didn't have to do that ma'am. I would've eaten whatever you made." He held his posture up high, trying to show his confidence.

Aonoung then arrived late. "Aonoung! You are late! Your lucky we have a guest otherwise I would've skinned you!" She yelled at him. "Sorry mother, I was out fishing with the others. Trying to teach the younger ones to fish."

"We respect you teaching the young ones son, but you never come late to dinner again." His addressed making him look down at the ground. "Yes father, it wont happen again." He joined the others, grabbing the fish wrap.

"So Lo'ak, how are things with your family?"

He looked up from his food, "things are good sir." He held eye contact with her father, showing his full attention. "And your father and mother?" "They are fine sir, mother is always taking care of us. Even my father, he's like her 5 child" this made the rest laugh.

"Sounds similar to my family" the woman looking at her mate, making him slightly embarrassed.

"The food is well done ma'am. You cook very good." He complimented the Tsahik. "Thank you Lo'ak. Your mom has taught you good manners, my son needs to take lessons from the sully kids." She glared at Ao'noung

Ao'noung went to try the wrapped meat, making a disgusted face. "Is this what you ate at the forest!" He spit the food out. "This is disgusting, our food is way better here!" Ronal slapped the boy.

"Ao'noung last warning before I drag you by your ear to your room!"

"We ate many kinds of food, fish was our main meal. But we usually would eat other meat." Ronal looked at the boy, "tell me about the forest, I've been meaning to visit some of the clans." This made Lo'aks mood lighten up.

"The forest was everything. My first home, full of many dangerous animals. But they respected our clan, I would always spend time with the beautiful creations in the forest. It would glow at night with vibrant colors, similar to your sacred tree. And the Ikrans we bond with are amazing, their family to us. I love flying on my Ikran, observing the nature in the forest. It was my home and I miss it so much. Climbing on the trees was the best, we would be 100ft in the air walking on branches, exploring the forest."

The family looked amazed by his telling. "Sounds amazing! I would love to visit your clan." Tonowari stated.

"Well mother it's getting late, I'm going to walk Lo'ak back to his Mauri!" Tonowari signaled the girl to sit, "I would like to speak with you son, along with my mate joining me."

Lo'ak looked at Tsireya, saying help through his widened eyes. "Yes sir." He followed the two in the other room. "Son I have enjoyed your visit, it was nice to meet the boy who stole my daughters heart. You are very well respectful, and you make my daughter happy. We have decided to give you our blessings to mate with our daughter, if you two haven't alrea-" Ronal elbowed her husband.

"It was nice meeting you Lo'ak, I look further to more dinners with you and my daughter. Also look forward to you being her mate. "

꧁꧂

D͠e͠s͠t͠i͠n͠e͠d͠ f͠o͠r͠ E͠a͠c͠h͠o͠t͠h͠e͠r͠

A/N

I liked writing this one, new chapters coming soon. I will be busy this week, I have a cheer comp in Ohio...and I have practice this Wednesday and I already had practice today🥹

Wish me luck, I will suffer a major cheer hangover after all this😤