N҇i҇n҇e҇

〄❀❀〄

〄❀❀〄

"Why is it so hard to let you go? All the pain I've gone through, all the tears I shed. Why aren't you here with me?"

✯✯✯

Her eyes are as blue as the ocean, her long black hair. That sways along with her hips.

Her smile that makes his stomach flip. Her touch, her lips. Lo'ak craved her lips ever since they kissed. Though Neteyams death took the thought off his mind, it came back.

The way she grabs his hand, pulling him with her. How she's always smiling when he's around, her beautiful smile. It brightens his day, her different outfits, full of creation.

He loves everything about her.

Each day feels the same. It's like a cycle, that can't be broken. Feeling alone without his brother, staying up till the next morning.

Not being able to sleep most times, knowing he will never be the same anymore. He killed a person, that betrayed his family. A person he never thought he would even touch.

But then there's that sunshine, that brings joy to him. Everytime he sees her, he smiles. She makes him flustered.

Him Tsireya have gotten closer, they spent eclipses together.

Lo'ak wants to ask her to be his girlfriend. But there's something that's keeping him from it. He lost the feeling of what love felt like for awhile.

Hopefully she will help him feel it again.

꧁꧂

"Lo'ak your girlfriend is here!" Tuk yelled, "she's not my girlfriend Tuk!" He rolled his eyes.

"Not yet!" She responded, running past her brother to see what Kiri was doing. "Hey Lo'ak" Tsireya said. Greeting him with her usual smile.

"Hey Reya"

"Ready to go?" Shit he forgot about their walk, before the war they would always walk on the beach every day. Creating small talk with each other.

"Yeah let me just tell mom where I'm going" he ran to his mom, "hey I'm going on a walk!" He said, instantly returning to the girl.

"Let's go"

They walked down towards the beach. "Todays a beautiful day." Tsireya said creating their normal small talk. She looked at his hair. "Lo'ak your hair is a mess!" She laughed. "I know, I refuse to redo it, or at least let mom do it. She pulls my hair out of my head!" She laughed more.

"I'll redo it! Sit!" She gestured him to sit where she was standing. She started undoing his braids. His straight hair turned into waves. "Your hair has gotten longer" she said.

"Ouch!" He said as she pulled his hair. "Sorry but your hair needs to be tight, in order to stay in!"

"The festival is soon, mother moved it to be happen this weekend." His eyes widened, he would be celebrating the festival without Neteyam this year. Tsireya noticed his expression changed.

"Lo'ak he wouldn't want you to be sad all the time. He would want you to forget about his death and have fun!" He huffed.

"I know it's just weird. No brother here to tease me everyday."

"If you want someone to tease you hang out with my Skxawng ass brother" he laughed. "Your right. But then we would probably get into another fight. The dingus always has something mean to say about my family."

Tsireya had finished his hair, but she had to ask him something. "Do you want to trade beads with me?" She asked hoping he didn't know what it meant.

"Sure!" He seemed clueless. Maybe this would hint the other girls that he belongs to Tsireya.

"My beads look good in your hair" he smirked at her. He grabbed the long strand from behind her ear, he face flushed with red. They were really close to each other.

He knew the effect he had on her. He loved teasing her, it was his favorite thing to do. "You seem nervous Reya." He looked into her eyes, holding eye contact with her. "I do?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Do I make you nervous?" His smirk widened.

She instantly blushed, her lips were quivering. "Um" was all she could say. He leaned his face closer to hers.

"Answer the question"

She looked down at her hands that were fiddling with the sand. "No" she blurted out. Of course he made her nervous, he's the boy she's had a crush on for years.

"Be honest" he said pulling her face to look at him.

She hesitated thinking for the right words to say. "When I'm with you. My mind goes blank, I forget about the others that surround us. All my problems and stress disappear when I'm with you. I feel at peace." He suddenly said not letting her speak.

This was the moment she knew he was the one.

She smiled at him, tilting her head at him. "You are a thief, and I'm a beggar. You have stolen everything from me. The air in my lungs, my heart. And I'm begging you to take more" (I got inspired by a poem by dd)

"I've been in love with you since the first time I seen you. I see you" she said, holding onto his arm.

The sky was purple and pink, the stars were shinning bright.

"I see you Reya" he said back. He leaned in slowly, their lips collided together. Moving in sink with eachother. Electrifying her every move.

They pulled apart catching their breath. He had his hand on her cheek, she had the prettiest smile on her face.

"I love you so much" he whispered pecking her lips again.

꧁꧂

D͠e͠s͠t͠i͠n͠e͠d͠ f͠o͠r͠ E͠a͠c͠h͠o͠t͠h͠e͠r͠

A/N
Another chapter, I love this one. Also I have no hate towards spider, but this went well with the story so.... I killed him off.

Though I don't like that he saved Quaritch, it was the first time he bonded and felt what a father figure was like.