Episode 1.1

South Korean singer and Super Junior's member Kyuhyun, rapper Hanbae, actress Lee Da-hee, and comedian Hong Jin-kyung, were all sitting on a sofa watching the new intro clip of the show Singles Inferno

As the official hosts of the show, they would be providing the commentary to the dating competition series and they were already feeling quite shocked and excited for it.

The intro video consisted of clips of the events that had happened in the island and had made a particular emphasis on the insane attractiveness of the contestants.

"Wow, this is already so intense!" Jin-kyung commented, unable to shake away the amazement over the participants' bodies.

Da-hee nodded enthusiastically.

"Well I guess we are in for a ride," she chuckled.

"The hottest inferno in the world. Single's Inferno. Finally released on Netflix," Da-hee explained, "we just took a quick peek at it, and it seems to be the hottest dating show we've ever seen in Korea."

"How was the opening?"

"So many hot bodies..." Kyuhyun laughed.

"I already feel small just from the opening," Hanbae joked, referring to the buff males that were participating on the show.

Jin-kyung smiled, "and it doesn't feel like a Korean dating show at all!"

"That's right!"

"It feels like a Michigan show!"

The other hosts laughed at the comparison.

"Right, it feels like a foreign show," Kyuhyun nodded, "I wonder what's gonna happen on that island."

The hosts proceeded to discuss a bit about the island. The filming crew had informed them about how many of the contestants got quite emotional and sensitive as the days went on because they were stuck on the island.

Since the participants were there to 'fall in love', there were not that many things to do on the island except talk to each other. Unfortunately, when their feelings started to get tangled they didn't have any option to decompress and talk over their emotions since they didn't have any way to contact their friends or family and the only people there to talk to were technically their rivals.