Episode 1.5

INFERNO

The first participant to check the mailbox was Jin-taek. He seemed very casual as he walked out, but as he pulled his box open, the mood suddenly dampened after noticing the lack of notes.

Even the guys could tell that something must have gone wrong since Jin-taek just laid on his bed silently after returning to the tent.

"Oh this is so mean," Hyeon-joong rubbed his face, feeling even more nervous.

The next person to go out was Jun-sik.

If he was honest with himself, he was feeling unsure of what was going to happen. He had tried talking to the girls he was interested with, but it was way harder than he had thought it would be. At least he tried being honest with his actions and he hoped that someone would be able to notice that.

"Oh!" he gasped in happiness when he saw one note inside his mailbox.

'I like that you care about others

Ps. I like your tan'

Jun-sik smiled, feeling considerably warmer after the cute note.

The third individual to go was Moon Se-hoon.

He silently walked out of the tent, not really sure what to think as he approached the mailbox. He also had worked really hard trying to impress everyone with his skills, but he wasn't sure if that was enough.

Se-hoon licked his lips as his nerves picked up, but he was able to set his thoughts aside and brave himself to open the box.

His eyes brightened up in an instant when he saw a note inside. He grabbed it and quickly opened it.

'I saw you work hard and enjoy the food today. I find that side of you charming.'

Hyeon-joong was the next to be called out.

He hadn't really told any of the guys but his attention was only on a certain female, so he only worried about getting a card from her. He'd be grateful if he got cards from other girls, but he honestly really wanted to receive one from Lila.