Episode 4.1

PARADISE

"Heeeyy..." Lila looked at Jun-sik with absolute shock and confusion.

"Hi..." He smiled back awkwardly.

The duo had made it to the presidential suit in Paradise in absolute silence up until they made it inside.

"I'm really sorry," Lila blurted out, "the truth is that I didn't mean to come to Paradise, I just chose randomly since I couldn't choose Hyeon-joong!" she suddenly confessed, not being able to hide the truth.

"Oh thank god!" Jun-sik sighed, "I did the same thing, since I was planning to stay in Inferno too, at least I'm glad to know that we both had the same intentions."

"Omg," Lila started laughing at the absurdity of their situation, "only we would have a problem like this."

Jun-sik laughed along, "I guess we can just see this as a friend's trip."

"Yeah," Lila sighed happily now that she knew that Jun-sik hadn't chosen her on purpose. She really thought that him and Yea-won made the cutest couple and she'd feel horrible if she came in between them.

"I just feel worried about Hyeon-joong, I don't want him to misunderstand," Jun-sik shook his head.

"They'll see that we're gone, but they won't be able to know who we went with until we come back," Lila nodded understandingly.

"I hope he doesn't think that I chose to leave deliberately..."

Jun-sik nodded, "I feel the same way about Yea-won."

"By the way, I think you two make the cutest couple!" Lila started gushing as she pulled out two cups and some soda for the two.

"Oh," Jun-sik's cheeks started to redden, "you think so?"

"Yeah! Absolutely!" Lila nodded enthusiastically, "she only has her attention in you by the way, so make sure not to mess things up!" she laughed playfully.

The male chuckled, "I will do my best!"

The two settled for ordering some food and just chatting. They ended up getting to know each other a bit by sharing their age and professions but they mostly stayed talking about the individuals that they were interested in, but if anything, that made them even better friends.

Jun-sik would tell her about Hyeon-joong while Lila told him about Yea-won.

HOSTS

HOSTS

"Wuah! What a pairing!" Jin-kyung laughed loudly, "they both planned to stay in Inferno, but by pure chance they ended up voting for each other!"

"What are the chances of that happening," Kyuhyun sat back in shock, "out of all the contestants they could have chosen, they accidentally chose each other."