Episode 3.2

INFERNO

Soyeon, Se-hoon and Si-hun finished up their lunch after taking the last sips of their iced coffee. As calm and relaxing as the meal had been, Soyeon didn't want to take anymore time from the guys since she could tell that they clearly wanted to go talk to the women they were interested in.

 As calm and relaxing as the meal had been, Soyeon didn't want to take anymore time from the guys since she could tell that they clearly wanted to go talk to the women they were interested in

Se-hoon didn't even waste any time when he got back, and just went to look for Ji-yeon. To his surprise, he found her inside the guys' tent talking with Jin-taek by themselves.

"Hi Ji-yeon, I was wondering if you'd like to go walk with me for a little bit?" he asked bravely, and in turn, he was compensated with the lady's cute giggle.

"Oh me? Ok!" She stood up and walked out of the tent with Se-hoon.

"I guess it's time for a nap," Jin-taek chuckled to himself before he laid down on his bed and closed his eyes for a bit of a rest.

While Se-hoon and Ji-yeon went to the cafeteria to chat, Si-hun was walking around looking for Lila.

What he didn't know was that Lila, Yea-won and Jia were walking back from the changing room. The girls had changed out of the clothes they wore for the race and had gotten into more comfortable outfits. 

Lila had opted for a cute and simple fit. She had chosen a beige spaghetti strap tank top with cute lace detailing on the neckline, with its matching maxi skirt. Her hair was simply put up on a messy bun.

Since Lila was still not supposed to put a lot of pressure on her ankle, Yeawon and Jia had their arms wrapped around her back, so they could effectively support her while walking back to the tent

"Thank you for the help girls," Lila smiled gratefully, "what would I do if I didn't have you guys."

"You wouldn't be able to walk," Jia joked.

"Or more like Hyeon-joong would just carry you around everywhere," Yea-won giggled.

"Could be Si-hun too," Jia smirked.

"Oh no, no no no," Lila whined, "don't go there, I don't want to talk about it."

"And why not?" Yea-won laughed, "did Si-hun finally confess?"