Episode 1.4

INFERNO

It didn't take for the group of four to make it back to the cafeteria with the water, and it all worked out perfectly because the rest of the participants had just finished cooking and setting the table.

Everyone started heading over to the big dining table, ready to eat, while Lila and Jia started filling up cups with the fresh water that had just been brought. The girls started passing the cups around, making sure everyone had a drink.

"Here you go Hyeon-joong," Lila smiled warmly, "thank you for your hard work carrying the water buckets."

"Mmh-mm, no problem," he smiled back at her with his typical low voice, "you've been working hard too, so thank you as well."

"Ani! I didn't do as much as I should have," she sighed, "but I promise to not slack anymore during my stay here!" Hyeon-joong was definitely smitten over her cute personality.

"You should sit down and eat well then!" Si-hun suddenly patted her shoulder as he walked past them to take a seat, "we'll all need lots of energy if we want to survive in Inferno," he joked, earning laughs from the entire cast except for the tallest male.

Lila ended up sitting between Hyeon-joong and Jin-taek, both of whom kept an eye on the girl and made sure she was able to get all the food she wanted.

"The vegetables are so good," Jin-taek hummed happily as he served himself and Lila some of the dish.

"Oh chincha?"

"Yeah," he chuckled, "at the beginning, I was kind of upset that there was no protein at all, and I thought that the meal was going to be very bland, but oh boy was I wrong!" Everyone laughed but agreed with the statement.

"I thought the same thing too!" Soyeon nodded, "but I'm glad that we had Se-hoon since he really took control of the kitchen and was able to help us make some amazing food!"

"Thank you Se-hoon!" an unsynchronized chorus of voices thanked the skilled man for the meal.