Episode 4.2

INFERNO

"I thought Jin-taek would be going with Jia," Si-hun chuckled, "while Jiyeon went with Se-hoon."

All the guys were resting up in their tent, also talking about last night's events. It seemed like everyone was at ease, except for two guys.

"But the biggest shock was Jin-taek," Jun-sik said.

"Yeah, it never occurred to me that he'd be going with Jiyeon," Hyeon-joong nodded.

Se-hoon was trying to play it cool when he looked at his fellow participant.

"Did you have a change of heart?"

"..." Jin-taek looked at the floor, "I can't say that I didn't."

"So you're feeling torn," Se-hoon nodded.

"She's way more talkative than I thought," Jin-taek said.

"Oh really?"

"You guys talked a lot?" Si-hun looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, we even did facemasks at night, while we talked and had some wine."

"I see..." Se-hoon mumbled.

"And how about you?" Jun-sik looked at Si-hun, "you went with Jia right?"

The guys all looked at him with curiosity. Jia hadn't really shown any direct interest in any of the guys, and this was the first time she went with Paradise so they couldn't help but ask. 

"As of right now, you are the person who knows about her the most," Hyeon-joong pointed out.

"Did something change, now that you've spent time with her?"

"Mmmm, it definitely was impactful," Si-hun nodded.

"Woah."

"It must have been amazing."

"Yeah, yesterday was great, but I still have a lot of thoughts," Si-hun sighed, "I seem to be stuck between two girls now."

"I see..." Hyeon-joong stared at him for a moment before he remembered something very important that was still irking him.