Episode 6.2

Back at the island, Hyeon-joong was resting inside the tent together with Jun-sik and Jin-taek.

The wait was silently killing him.

One of his best friends, who he had no idea was going to come to the show, was out on a date with the girl who had his heart. Not only that, but the last words he heard Hyun-seung say before they left was 'It's been a while'.

That meant that they knew each other from outside the show, which made sense considering their jobs.

Moments later, the rest of the guys started showing up.

"Oh, you guys are back," Hyeon-joong waved as Hyun-seung, Se-hoon, Leo and Si-hun entered.

"How was the date?" Jin-taek asked.

"Honestly, it was very interesting," Se-hoon started, "it turns out that we are both very different."

"But I think that made it even more fun," he explained how their tastes contrasted a lot.

"She likes hip hop, but I don't. She also talked about video games and I've never really been into them," he chuckled.

"Also, can you guys tell me what a tier ir?"

"Tier?"

"Yeah, she talked about how she's a plat, and that it was a tier in the game she likes to play," Se-hoon explained.

"Ohhh," Leo chuckled, "that's the language of real gamers."

"She must be talking about League."

"League?"

"League of Legends," Leo laughed at Se-hoon's clueless face, "are you sure you're not like 50 years old?"

"Hey!"

"She probably meant Plat as in Platinum," someone else commented.

"Who knows."

"What about you two?" Jun-sik turned to Leo and Si-hun.

"My date with Jia?" Leo looked at the guys, "she's very flirty, and charming. She definitely knows how to grab your attention."

He leaned back on his bed, feeling pretty satisfied with his time with the glamorous woman.

"Do you want to get to know any of the other girls?" Jin-taek asked.

"Other girls?" Leo raised an eyebrow, "nah, she's the only one who's my type."

"Plus how am I gonna get to know someone properly if I'm dividing my time between different women? I rather just focus on one," he stated.

His explanation left some of the guys thinking deeply about their own methods.