Episode 3.1

PARADISE

The next morning was somewhat of a blur for the couple, since they had to get ready quickly and vacate the presidential suite to get back to Inferno.

Hyeon-joong enjoyed the helicopter ride back to the island since Lila spent the entire flight back snuggled up to his arm.

Once all the couples were back they all returned to their tents to put back their luggage and relax a little.

Soyeon, Yea-won and Lila were all chatting happily when they finally reunited back with Jia and Ji-yeon.

"I missed you so much!" Lila threw herself at Jia's awaiting arms.

"I missed you too! It was lonely without you!" Jia giggled, hugging the other girl tightly.

"How was Paradise?" Ji-yeon couldn't keep her curiosity back.

"Yeah, what did you like the most?" Jia nodded.

"Well, I loved the bathroom, that's for sure," Yea-won joked, "having a giant shower was great."

"Oh my God yes!" Soyeon nodded, "the shower was great! Plus we also had a nice pool in our suite."

"So fancy," Jia chuckled, "it sounds like you guys had a great time over there."

"Yeah it was very nice," Lila nodded, "I really got to know Hyeon-joong well when we stayed there."

"What did you guys do?" Ji-yeon asked.

"Well we ordered lots of food! We had steak, salmon, and we even got dessert!" Lila smiled, "We had some cheesecake and it was so good!"

"Wuah! I'm so jealous!" Ji-yeon pouted, "we had some rice and kimchi here at Inferno."

"It was delicious, but I do miss meat," Jia nodded.

"It might have been a short stay, but I could really feel the difference between Inferno and Paradise," Soyeon nodded.

"We also got to talk about our ages and jobs, and we both ended up pretty shocked about what we learned of each other," she added.

"Oh really?"

"I wonder if he is younger than we thought," Yea-won giggled.

"Maybe his job was the shocking part?" Ji-yeon tried guessing.

"What if he is a florist?"

"Or a nail technician?"

"I can't tell you what shocked me, but I found it very interesting," Soyeon smiled.

"Sounds like you guys got closer," Lila laughed, "what about you Yea-won? How was it with Jun-sik?"

"Oh well, I already knew that he was a more quiet type of person, but I was surprised to learn that he is really considerate and sweet!" she smiled, "he was very attentive during our time there."

"Oh that's good to hear!"

"Maybe he just needed someone as amazing as you to open up to," Lila joked.

"You're talking as if Hyeon-joong wasn't the most silent one out of all the guys!" Jia slapped her arm playfully, "he literally only talks to you!"

"Yeah that's so true!"

"Oh come on guys," Lila tried escaping from Jia's grasp, "that's not true, he does talk to other people!"

"Yeah," Ji-yeon nodded, "he talks to the guys," she laughed.

"He doesn't bother talking to any of us," Soyeon chuckled, "he is a loyal man."

"That can be said about many guys here!" Lila protested.