part 9

He saw y/n laying on the floor .......he was in shock by seeing her like this....he rushed towards her and wake her up...

Jimin : y/n...y/n...wake up....
She didn't respond....
He lift he up in bridal style and went to his car made to sit....and drive away to his house.....

He layer her on her bed and called doctor.....

Doctor checked her and prescribed some medicines....
Jimin : what happened to her doctor *worried*
Jimin : nothing Mr.park she didn't eat anything yesterday so, she is very weak....make her to eat food properly....
Jimin : sure doctor..

The doctor went away...jimin stare at y/n and went to shop to buy medicines.....

After few hours y/n opened her eyes and saw jimin staring her like his dinner.....she sat straight......he offered her lunch....she refuse to eat becoz she is mad at him for behaving bad to her and saying nonsense....
She is making jimin more angry....

Jimin : y/n eat this...don't behave like a stubborn....*serious voice*
Y/n : I don't want any food just leave me alone......*sad*
Jimin : *he rubbed his temple being angry and frustrated* I.said.eat.the.food....y/n....

Y/n stare at his for sometime....she know he will never leave her without eating food....she took plate from his hand and started to eat.....he sat on couch and observed her....

She is looking cute while eating....her pink lips pouting while eating...*chuckled*....he thought himself.....

After eating she kept her plate aside and try to get up.....
Jimin : where are you going????
Y/n : non of your business.....
Jimin : I said tell me y/n.....*angry*
Y/n : let me use washroom dude!! *Frustrated*

Jimin let go of her hand she went to washroom and came back......

Jimin : don't go to work today,your health is not good ok!! *Serious voice*
Y/n : *scoff* why do you care......*weak voice*
Jimin made a fist because of anger.....

Jimin : y/n! Listen to me....don't be stubborn.....*rolling his eyes*
Y/n : whatever.....
Jimin : ok I will get going to office.....*he stare at her*

She didn't respond to him....which made him mad..he left her room by slamming door......y/n just went to sleep 😴

At evening 7:30 y/n mom called her.....

At call...

Y/n/m : y/n!! How are you dear??
Y/n : hmm!! Fine mom *weak voice*
Y/n/m : why my baby is talking very low what happened y/nahh *worried*
Y/n : mom I missing you so much....*teary eyes*
Y/n/m : omg!! Do you wanna come to our house....
Y/n : no mom it's fine I will visit later.....*weak voice*
Y/n/m : ok how is jimin doing??
Y/n : asusual busy person and cold person too.....*rolled her eyes*
Y/n/m : y/n!! Husband's are like that only...they will relief their stress on us....we have to understand them as a wife.....
Y/n : why we have to understand them....why can't they???
Y/n/m : in this world no men has patience.....only women's can have patience and can handle it......
Y/n : hmm!!
Y/n/m : y/n!! What bothering you??
Y/n : ........
Y/n/m : if something happens just tell me, I'm with you my baby....
Y/n : mom you know what you are the best......*smile*
Y/n/m : *chuckled* ok....take care my baby....love you bye...
Y/n : love you more...bye mom

Y/n cut her mobile and turned around only to see jimin.....staring at her with pissed off face.....

Jimin : who are you talking with?? *Cold voice*
Y/n : with my mom...why???
Jimin : nothing....just asking *cold voice*

Jimin went to his room to freshup and came back to eat dinner......y/n was serving to him...

Jimin : did you eat dinner???
Y/n : I already ate my dinner you just finish your food....
Jimin : are you sure??? *Cold voice*
Y/n : *fake smile* yes!!
Jimin : I see.......

He started eating his dinner.....y/n just stayed calm....he was glancing at her from time to time....he completed his dinner and went to his room without glancing at her.....

Y/n : huh!! What a husband I got.....*scoff* he is not even caring for me.....*teary eyes* let it be y/n......arrogant ceo Mr.park jimin.....*angry shout*

Y/n just sat on couch.....and staring at ceiling.......meanwhile jimin came downstairs to drink water....he saw y/n still awake staring at ceiling......he went near her...

Jimin : why are you still awake??? *Deep voice*
Y/n : I'm not sleepy...... *cracked voice*
Jimin : why??? *Cold voice*
Y/n : why do you care???

Jimin got angry 😠 he made a fist and went near her and pulled her arm...making her to stand up from couch...she hiss in pain...

Jimin : say that word again.....*angry*
Y/n : leave me jimin.......*teary eyes*
Jimin : why should I........*angry*

He saw y/n teary eyes and leave her hand......she went to her room immediately and closed her door.....
Jimin still processing what happened few min ago........he saw y/n door and touch it and said sorry and went to his room being guilty...........

Continue in next part.....