part 14

It's been 3 days that yn went to her parents house....she forget her mobile at her house

Jimin feeling alone with yn....he miss her so much....he try to call her but she left her phone at their house.......

Yn also miss him so much....she wants to call him and talk to him but she left her phone their.....

It's night 2:00

Yn brought her mom mobile secretly and dailed jimin number.....

Meanwhile jimin working on laptop.....he got a call but ignored it...again call came he got up from his place and lift his call 📞

Jimin : Hello!! Who the fuck is calling me at this hour.....
Yn trying hard not to laugh....
Jimin : hey better stop calling me and fuck off.....

He cut the call.......that's it yn burst out laughing hard....
After sometime she called him....he lift it....

Jimin : who the fuck are you idiot.....don't disturb me.....
Yn : *laughing*
Jimin make a frown and he recognized her laugh....his heart skipped a bit because of many days he didn't heard her voice and laughing.....

Jimin : yn!
Yn : *laughing* yes Mr.hubby It's me.....
Jimin smiled at her nickname
Jimin : how are you doing???
Yn : yeah! I'm fine what about you??
Jimin : yeah! Fine

But he is not fine without her.....

Yn : you are cursing me jimin.....
Jimin : *laugh* I don't know that It's you yn....
Yn : and I.. I....I miss you jimin

Jimin heart skipped again...

Yn : hello jimin are you their....hello....
Jimin : yes I'm.....
Yn : did you miss me jimin....
No response....

Jimin thought to play sometime with her....

Jimin : No! Why will i miss you?? And I have an important meeting and you calling and disturbing me....

Yn heart broke into pieces.....she controlled her tears and said....

Yn : oh...I'm sorry

She cut the call 📞

She broke down into tears....

Yn : I thought he missed me...but no he is not missing me....he is busy with his bussiness he forgot me....*crying* park fucking jimin you will regret it.....😫😫😫

It's been 3 days yn didn't call him.....meanwhile jimin waiting for her call at midnight.

Jimin : you fucked up park jimin.....she is mad at you....now happy....

Still she is not calling him.....

Meanwhile yn came to her room after dinner.....she sat on balcony and thinking about to call jimin or not...but her self respect dominating her feeling....she ignored and went to sleep.....

It's past 2:00 yn is sleeping peacefully.....but she felt some foot steps....she ignored it because she thought it's a dream......
But someone came beside her and slept beside her and back hugged her.....and started to caress her stomach softly.....she opened her eyes and it's real someone is beside her....she try to scream but that person cover her mouth with his hand....while hovering her....

She is struggling under him,hitting him,pushing him,kicking him.....he pinned her hands above her head with his another hand....

He came near her face.....by the help of moon light she saw that person and widen her eyes....it's fucking park jimin.......

Jimin : I'm taking my hand don't shout ok......*whisper in her ear*
She nod at him

He take out his hand,still hovering her....they made a eye contact for sometime.....

Yn : why you came.....*angry*
Jimin : To meet my wifey.....*smile*
Yn : you said you won't miss me right then why you came.....get lost....*mad*

Jimin snuggled into her neck and sniff her perfume and said...
Jimin : I fucking miss you baby....

Yn heart skipped a bit.....

Jimin : I thought I should play sometime with you so, that's why I lied to you....I'm sorry.....
Yn : so you missed me......
Jimin : yes damn much that why I came to see you....
Yn : but is it the correct way to see me.....you scared the hell out of me jimin...
Jimin : *laugh* I'm sorry.....so sorry
Yn : ok fine, now get up jimin you are heavy.....I can't breath

Jimin looked at her and flipped her.....making him sleep on bed and yn on him

Yn widen her eyes she try to get up but jimin pulled her waist tightly....

Yn : jimin leave me....
Jimin : yn sleep like this baby plz....I missed you I wanna feel your warmth....

Yn looked at him suddenly he kissed her on lips......she widen her eyes.....he is kissing her passionately....she also kiss him and pulled out breathing heavily.....

Jimin : sleep baby I'm tired....*sleepy voice*
Yn : is it ok if I sleep above you...you might feel uncomfortable jiminaa...
Jimin : No!! I'm fine plz...baby
Yn : ok as your wish....

Yn placed her head on his chest....jimin pulled more closer to him and kissed her forehead and slept hugging her......

Continue in next part........