part 12

Jimin went to lily's house.....he saw y/n already woke up from sleep....saw her eating breakfast......he went near her and said...

Jimin : how are you y/n??? *Worried*

Y/n lift her head and saw her handsome husband jimin and widen her eyes...and said
Y/n : yeah!! I..I'm fine jimin....*smile*

His heart skipped a bit because of her smile 😃

He sat on chair and saw y/n.....Still the marks not left...After breakfast he took y/n to their house....

After reaching he opened the door...y/n was walking inside....suddenly jimin back hugged her......y/n widen her eyes due to sudden action...

Jimin : I'm really sorry y/n....in that time I'm not their with you....*teary eyes*

Y/n was crying too because of last night incidents.....she turned around and hugged him very tight....he also hugged her very tight do not to let go off her....

Y/n : I.. I was sacred jimin....he...he try to kill me...*crying*
Jimin heart broke into pieces...because she was scared and crying too...he hugged her tight..
Jimin : shh! It's not going to happen again...I won't let that happen hmm!!

He kissed her forehead and took her to her room and made her to sleep...

At night..

Y/n sleeping peacefully.....jimin too slept with her.....meanwhile at middle of the night....y/n was sweating badly and talking to herself saying no..no..no...finally she scream....

Y/n : NO!!! *Screamed*

She was breathing heavily.....jimin woke up from sleep because of scream....he saw y/n and hugged her tightly......

Y/n : ji..jimin I'm scared....*teary eyes*
Jimin : shh! I'm with you....*hugged her*

He comforted her...After sometime he made her to sleep on his chest....she hugged him like kola....he hugged her tight and drifted into sleep...

Two days later....

Y/n was good....jimin was taking care of her like a child.....he was very sweet towards y/n After that incident.....y/n used to get nightmare at night....he comfort her and make her to sleep 😴 meanwhile y/n falling for him more.....
Jimin till don't know his feelings towards y/n....but he like her so much...like he will do anything to her....🥰

Y/n : jimin what happened to him??
Jimin : who?? *confused*
Y/n : that man who try to kill me??
Jimin : he is in jail....*angry*
Y/n : jimin he has family...his wife is pregnant....go and release him...his wife need him....
Jimin : WHAT!! Never I'm going to do that....and about his wife I will take care of her and her child don't worry....*angry*
Y/n : but...
Jimin : y/n!! *Shout*

Y/n flinched due to his sudden outburst....

Jimin : you talk too much....come go to sleep...

Y/n hmm and went to her room to sleep....

Jimin was not ready to release him because he thought he deserves that punishment....

After 2 months...

Y/n and jimin became very close...but not with skin ship....because they are not ready for it yet.....

Y/n was falling for him day by day....jimin too falling for her....but not showing love towards actions....

Y/n : jimin!! Mom called me...she said to join dinner tonight....is it ok with you?.
Jimin : yeah! It's fine I'm ok with it *smile*
Y/n : wow!! how sweet of you *smile*
Jimin : *chuckled* why so...
Y/n : at first you are very cold towards me....now your are different like totally....I like it....*smile*
Jimin : *smirk* you don't know other side of me yet y/n....
Y/n : which side??? *Confused*
Jimin : *smirk* daddy side....*whisper in her ear*

Y/n widen her eyes due to his pervert behaviour....

Y/n : pervert....*blush*
Jimin : only for you baby!! *Smirk*
Y/n : baby!! Stop call that it's weird...
Jimin : why Mrs.park jimin....*smirk*
Y/n : arhh! Jimin stop it now....you being very pervert in these days....
Jimin : only for my baby...*smile*
Y/n : ha!! Whatever...get ready we have to go...ok..
Jimin : ok!!

Continue in next part.....