part 11

Jimin immediately went to police station to find that man who try to kill y/n.......jimin was like sad,frustrated,angry.........he can't digest the fact that someone try to kill his wife.......

All police bow to him because he is no.1 business man in Korea and total Asia.....he has power to hold.....

Jimin : At xxx place some bastard try to kill my wife....Mrs.park y/n......I need that fucking bastard right now.....*angry voice*
Head officer : ok..ok Mr.park....we will search for him.....
Jimin : FAST I NEED HIM NOW.....*glare*

They all are very scared.....head office took some officers with him......

Police officers went to that place and begin to search of some evidence.....they saw one knife.....they took that knife with them....they went to search cctv footage...

Meanwhile jimin......sitting in police station waiting for them.......

Officers saw that man pulling y/n with him

Officers saw that man pulling y/n with him.....they immediately went to police station....

Officer : Mr.park...is she is your wife.......*showing footage*
Jimin saw that footage and made a fist to control his anger.....
Jimin : yeah!! She is my wife....*angry* that bastard try to kill my wife....*shout*
Officer : Mr.park....give us 1 hour time we will search for him.....
Jimin : officers...be quick...*cold voice*

They nod and went to search for him.....

After 2 hours....

Officers brought him to police station.....jimin saw him and rushed to him and beat him....jimin kick him in stomach....officers try to hold jimin but he is stronger......

Jimin : why do you try to kill my wife bastard ...*shout* She try to save your wife and your child....*kick him* what is your problem when it is a baby girl huh!! *Shout* officers I want him in your custody immediately...don't let him out......*angry*
Officers : sure sir....

Jimin kick him again......and went outside being super angry.....he kick his car door and pull his hair being frustrated....

Jimin : ahhh!!! Bastard you deserve it....*angry*

He went to lily house where y/n is

He went to lily house where y/n is.....he is very angry.....Lily saw him and went near him and asked...

Lily : jimin what happened???
Jimin : police officers catch him, I kick him and told them to take in custody....*angry*
Lily : omg!! Really *shocked*
Jimin nod at her...

Jimin : how is she??? Did she awake...*worried*
Lily : not yet..*worried*
Jimin : thank you for helping her Lily.....I will take her to home.....
Lily : I will take care of her jimin you just take rest.....you might be tired...
Jimin : it's fine....
Lily : jimin....just go I will take care of her....*smile*

Jimin thought for sometime and agreed to her.....he went to y/n room....hold her hand and look at her with teary eyes...

hold her hand and look at her with teary eyes

Jimin : i'm very sorry....I'm not their to save you....plz wake up y/nahh.....it hurts when you not talk to me or fight with me....*sob*

He kissed her hand and forehead and went outside.....being sad....

At morning.....

Y/n opened her eyes 👀 and saw herself in lily's house....she slowly got up from bed and hold her hand.....last night seen came to her mind.....a tear left from her eyes.....

Meanwhile lily came to her room and saw she is awake...she went to her and hold her hand....she saw y/n crying....her heart broken by seeing y/n like this...she immediately hugged her back and comfort her......

Y/n : li...Lily....*sob*
Lily : shhh!! I'm with you...*worried* yesterday I called jimin y/nahh.....

Y/n immediately lift her head and saw lily being very shock 😲
Y/n : I told you not...
Lily : listen y/n....I called him, he came immediately to my house....he came to your room....by seeing you he fall down due to shock....
Y/n widen her eyes....
Lily : yeah!! I told him everything....he is super angry like he will kill someone right away....he left house....he went to police station and said to officers to find him....officers found him....jimin kicked him and handovered to police officers......he came back and said he will take you to your house...I refused...because he is very angry and might be tired after fighting so, I told him to go....he refused after agreed and went away.......*smile*

Y/n can't believe it...and still shocked 😳

Y/n : he really did that for me?? *Shocked*
Lily : ofcourse he is pabo...because he is your handsome hubby...*laughing*
Y/n : hmm!!

Continue in next part....