part 21

At morning

Jimin woke up from his sleep and went downstairs and wait for yn to come downstairs

He want to ask her what is bothering her....she is behaving cold and rude towards him

He saw yn coming downstairs.....her face is emotionless He sighed and saw her hand......her knuckles were bruised

Yn try to leave.....but jimin held her arm and pulled towards him......she back off from him making him Confused....

Jimin : yn what happened to your knuckles??
Yn : it's nothing

Yn try to leave but jimin pulled her with force....

Jimin : I'm asking you something yn *shout*

Yn looked at him with sad face and tears flowing from her eyes.....jimin loosen his grip and widen his eyes.....she took the chance and ran from him while crying......

Jimin was totally messed......he pulled his hair in frustration he can't see yn crying.....

Jimin : why she is crying and did I do something which make her to cry.....but I didn't do anything.......why my baby is crying *holding his head*

At midnight

It's almost 12:00 still yn didn't came to house.....jimin was worried for her.....he saw she is coming with emotionless face and cold look

Jimin : yn come and have dinner!!!
Yn : I'm not hungry
Jimin : I said come to dinner *shout*

She ignored him and went to guest room and got fresh up......she came downstairs and started to watch TV to distract herself from all issues.....

Jimin looked at her and went near her

Jimin : yn come let's have dinner....
No response

Each second jimin getting angry on yn.....but he lost it

Jimin pulled her arm and make her to stand up.....she hiss in pain

Jimin : WHY THE FUCK YOU IGNORING ME?? *Shout and death glare*

no response

Jimin got more angry......

Jimin : I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING YN!!!

yn can't tolerate her pain which she is having from past few days......

She push him and that made him to stumble back.....he looked at her with anger....

Yn : YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT MR.PARK JIMIN *teary eyes* SOMETIMES YOU ARE COLD.....AND AGAIN CARING.....YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER THAT YOU HAVE A WIFE.....WHO IS WAITING FOR YOU AND MAKING DINNER FOR YOU.....BUT YOU JUST BEHAVE RUDE AND COLD TOWARDS ME.....*shout*

Jimin : what are you even talking yn.....
yn : yes! You are jimin....you are....I was caring for you but you care...you care for that girl *sob*

Jimin was in total confusion.....he held her shoulder tightly and asked her while gritting teeth....

Jimin : what are you talking about yn *shout*
Yn : I know jimin.....don't try to act smart......
Jimin : YN! WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM......*shout*

Yn pushed him and cried hard that make jimin heart broke into pieces.....

Yn : I KNOW YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH OTHER GIRL......*shout and cried*

Jimin looked very shock and he don't know what yn is talking about him

Jimin : yn I'm not cheating on you baby....what are you talking???