part 10

Jimin still cold towards y/n because of that bloody file......y/n still caring towards jimin and sometimes cold too.....

At jimin office he was searching some files in ms.lee cabin becoz she took leave....he found that file and ready to go....but he again turned around and same file which he lost and blamed y/n.....he saw all details it is the same file.....he immediately when to his office and checked his hidden camera in his office room which no one knows about it except him....

He saw footage it showing that y/n kept his files and food in his table and went outside.....After a while ms.lee came and took one file while smirking she went outside......by seeing this jimin made a fist being very angry......if ms.lee was here he might kill her on the spot......
He regret what he did.....he was missing y/n very badly.....

Meanwhile y/n finished her work and went outside with lily.....they both didn't took their car with them.....

While they are walking one man came and pushed lily aside and took y/n into  dark valley.......
He pinned her to the wall and take out knife from the pocket and try to stab her....but she defined herself....the knife fallen down from his hand......he slapped her two times and got cut at corner of her lip.......he bent down and took knife and made a deep cut in her arm......she just screamed and kicked his balls.....he screamed.....and choking her.....

Meanwhile lily got up from ground went to search for y/n.....she saw someone choking her....she took some rod and hit on his head.......he collapsed on the floor.....y/n too collapsed on the floor while breathing heavily......Lily rushed to her and saw blood coming out from her arm.....she went to her and make her to stand up.....took her to her house.....

Y/n was groaning from pain.......she was scared and crying mess......Lily was comforting her not to cry......Lily treated her wound and make her to lay on the bed.......
Lily wants to say this to jimin...but y/n refused to not call him......but still lily went outside from room......

Meanwhile jimin waiting for y/n to come home.....Still she didn't came to house he called her many times .....she is not responding to his call......suddenly lily called him.....he lift her call

Jimin : lily is y/n with you??? *Worried*
Lily : *crying*
Jimin : why...why are you crying lily?? Did something happened t..to y/n *worried*
Lily : ji..jimin...yn...y/n....
Jimin : WHAT HAPPENED?? *Shout*
Lily : come to my home immediately.....*crying*

Jimin was worried and scared about y/n....he immediately cut her call and went to her house......
He went to her house, immediately went to inside....and shout y/n name...

Jimin : lily *shout* where is y/n??? *Scared*
Lily : jimin don't shout just come with me....*crying*

Lily took him to her room and opened it.....jimin went inside and widen his eyes due to shock 😲.....he saw y/n laying in bed with two slap marks in her cheek and cut on her lip.....fingerprints in her neck.....bandage to her left arm....

He stepped back....becoz he can't digest what he saw......he fell down on the floor and saw y/n with same shocked expression......Lily went near him and pulled him out of her room and made him to sit in the couch......a tear left from his eyes.....

Lily said everything what happened a while ago.....he was shocked,scared and more angry about that person who try to kill his wife.....

Jimin : WHO IS HE??? *Shout*
Lily : he is one of her patient husband he try to kill his baby because he don't want girl child he want to adopt his child....so his wide refusing at his decision..he beat her....y/n can't tolerate it and went to him and kick him and slap him hard....so now he is taking revenge......
Jimin : HOW DARE HE IS?? *Angry shout* WHO THE FUCK HE TO KILL MY WIFE.....I WILL SEE HIS END......*angry*

With that he went outside to search for him......

Continue in next part......