part 18

Yn parked her car and slowly took her gift and went inside and saw no one....she went to their room and saw no one

She hurriedly kept gift their an went to bath.....After coming back she still didn't found jimin....she came out from their room and search for him....

Yn : jimin where are you....please I'm.so sorry I try to come early but I take time jimin *she shout*

Yn search all places but not found jimin....she try to call him but she left her mobile at their bedroom....she immediately went and took her mobile trying to call him.....

Jimin : searching for me baby girl....

Yn flinched and turned around only to see jimin smirking at her.....she held her heart while breathing heavily

Jimin : did I scared you love??
Yn : no it's fine *smile*

Yn turned around took gift 🎁 and again turn around only to see jimin an inch away from her she stumbled but jimin catch her by waist.....

Jimin : why are you scared baby?? *Smirk*
Yn : ahh! Leave it I brought you a gift *excited*

Jimin looked at her and next gift......

Jimin : I don't want it....

Yn : why?? *Sad* I already told you that it took time jiminaa please accept my gift....

Jimin : I don't want this gift....I want another *smirk*

Yn : say it I will give you *smile*

Jimin : I want you baby *smirk*

Yn : me?? *Confused*

Yn laughed at his statement.....making him Confused

Yn : I'm here only jimin *laughing*

Jimin : it's not the point baby....I want you now and itself.....

Yn laugh faded away and backing herself from him....he was walking closer to her with smirking at her....yn hit the wall and saw jimin came very closer to her....their lips almost touching......

Yn : jimin what are you doing??
Jimin : I'm going to have you as my birthday present won't you give me that??

Yn looked at him with 'are you serious' expression and looked away....

Jimin slowly lift her shirt and caress her stomach smoothly.....

Yn : ahh....jimin *whisper*
Jimin : what baby??
Yn : I'm....I'm scared please....
Jimin : do you trust me baby??

Yn nod to him.....jimin slowly unbuttoning her shirt....yn looked at him with scared expression

Jimin totally unbuttoned her shirt....showing her red bra...she try to hide it but.....

Jimin : DON'T  *he ordered*

He slowly pulled her shirt down.....he looked at yn with smile and slowly kissed her on lips......yn too kissed him back.....jimin smiled in kiss and caress her stomach slowly and with other hand he is pulling her more closer to him to deepen the kiss.....

Still he is kissing her non stop....yn is out of breath....she is struggling....jimin saw that and pulled out while kissed her jaw to till neck with open kisses

Yn breathing heavily an came to her sense and made a fist due to pleasure......she still kissing her neck making her go crazy

Yn : ahh...jiminaaa....

Jimin : what happened baby??

While kissing he spoke to her......jimin held her both hands and placed it around his neck and he looked at yn with love and lust.....

Jimin : yn jump!
Yn obeyed him and jump and place her legs around his waist...jimin smiled at her and took her near bed and place her on bed slowly.......

Mean time jimin closed the door and coming towards her while unbuttoning his shirt.....yn looked at him and blushed and look away....jimin chuckled at her and hover above her....

Jimin : look at me baby....I'm all yours.....nobody gonna have me except you *smile*

Yn slowly looked at him and smiled he took her hand and placed to on his abs.....she looked at jimin and caress his abs slowly while admiring them.....

Jimin slowly bend towards her and kiss her lips....she too kissed him

He slowly her unclaped her bra and throw it away making yn to cover herself.....jimin pulled her wrist and pinned them above her head

Jimin slowly kissed her chest area making her breath hitched.....he took one of her boob into his mouth and Suck it smoothly with care.....and another one massaging it smoothly meanwhile breathing heavily with pleasure hitting her hard this time.....

Yn : jimin...jimin ahhhh

Jimin is continued his work he slowly pulled her pant and inner away.......he slid his hand an rub her clit slowly and pleasuring her to death......

She try to close her legs but jimin blocked them with his legs.......

Yn : jimin....please ahhh *breathing heavily*
Jimin : look into my eyes yn *demand*

She looked into his eyes and again closed her eyes due to pleasure....jimin rubbed her clit little faster making yn immediately look into him

Jimin : I told you to look into my eyes baby!!!

Yn nod at him and looked into his eyes......jimin removed his clothes and hover above and looked into her eyes.....

Jimin : baby do you trust me??
Yn : yes *breathing heavily*
Jimin : I'm going to enter it will pain little and that turns into pleasure ok.....if you feel pain just say stop ok baby!!!

Yn nod at him.....jimin slowly enter into her making yn to scream but he kissed her and diverting her from pain.....he stayed sometime and started to move slowly.....

Jimin looked into yn eyes.....

Jimin : are you ok baby!!! *Worried*
Yn : yes jimin!!

He thrusting her slowly while looking into her eyes.....slowly it's going rough.....yn held his shoulder tightly

Jimin : sorry baby I can't able to control now....

Yn was rolling her eyes due to so much pleasure which jimin giving to her

Jimin : can I stop baby???.
Yn : no go on jimin!!!!

Jimin smiled at her and thrust her slowly......

Yn : jimin I'm...I'm going....
Jimin : me to baby......fuck....

They both cummed at a time while patting heavily......

Jimin collapsed in yn and kissed her neck slowly.......

Jimin : it's a best gift in my life baby....
Yn smiled at him.....

Yn : me too jimin *smile*

Jimin : I love you baby!!!
Yn : love you too jiminshii

Jimin kissed her lips and pulled her closer to him and slept happily

Continue in next part....