Going Home

Aryan carried Imlie with her towards the gate. They're just coming back from a hospital. Doctor checked her and told Aryan she is in stress . It can deteriorate her mental health and physical health both. Aryan forced doctor to discharge her. They came back to Rathore Mansion.

He saw her mother and Badi maa is standing at the gate with a arti thaal.

Aryan angry to see this.

Narmada spoke: yuvi told me everything. Don't worry matarani does the best . Imlie welcome home beta!

Aryan: if you want to welcome her then welcome her as guest or tenant not as my wife.

- may be in legal context this is not a marriage. But In social and moral context it is. She is suffering because you gave her the job without a proper information! Now you wanna get rid of her? Which kind of arrogance is this ? Said yuvi from inside.

*Rest of the conversation is already on chapter 2 .

At bedroom imlie woke up with a sudden jerk. She found herself on a new Salwar.

But this is not her hostel room! Where is she?

Slowly she remembered everything.

Her life is changed now.
I'm a  curse . I just destroyed a happy family within a day. But now  I've to leave  - she thought.

I'm not going to be any burden to anyone.

She slowly stand up from the king size bed.

She came down saw no one is in the hall. She started approaching towards the door but some one  pulled her from behind suddenly.

She saw it was Neela.

Imlie: hello aunty!

Neela: where were you going? You should be on bed!

Imlie: I was going back to hostel. I've to do living arrangements for myself.
I've to find a new job for myself. Since I can't continue working on Bhaskar times anymore.

Neela: you'll leave here! This is your home now.

Imlie: i can't force Aryan sir to this relationship aunty! I can't be a burden on him! He is famous. He is respect in society. This marriage will be a black spot in his life! I can't do that!

Neela: beta it's difficult to fight with all these but you've to. You can't just stay alone forever because of a misfortune.

Imlie: trust me aunty I know how to live my  life alone since I was five years old. I'm an orphan. I lost my parents 18 years ago.

Neela 's heart pinched at this.

You're not leaving anywhere! Suddenly from Aryan appeared in front of them .

Aryan: you're not leaving anywhere. I don't want myself to in a guilt trip that I destroyed someone's life. You can stay here and continue your job as much as you're staying away from me and my things.

He left from there .

Neela smiled at his antics. She knows him very well. He stopped her from because he is afraid she will go away from him.

Imlie was astonished to see him behaving very weird .

Precap: Arylie moments