Imlie's POV

Imlie took two weeks leave from her work. Her mind is clogged with worries about recent incidents.

Aryan refused to stay with imlie in a same room . Imlie took a guest room near by his room.

Imlie entered to the Aryan's bedroom after he was left. She slowly closed the door behind her. She took one of Aryan's t shirt he wore last night. She smelled that deeply.

Imlie: Why this is happening to me?  My mother got married to another man after Papa's death . She never looked back . Dadi who used to take care of me died leaving me behind three years ago. The man I love beyond my limits hates me . I never thought of getting him . I know he is far away from me. He is the great ASR. He has thousands of girls for him. He would never choose me as his life partner. But my destiny tied me with him . I would have tolerate his
Ignorance but his hatred is killing me . I know I've to leave him . He will settle down with a girl he deserves one day. But Me ... I'll never be able to move on from him. He will be my husband for me till my last breathe. I love you Aryan . I love you so much that it hurts. It hurts too much Aryan.
I missing those moments when you used to take care about me. I miss myself sneaking for your left over bitter coffee to taste everyday. I Miss stealing your blazer purposefully just to feel your smell and warmth.

At least we used to be friends. But now I feel like a dirt . Who is destroying your name and dignity. I tried to kill myself but I'm too loser for it. I'm scared to kill myself.

I'll be leaving soon. Good luck Aryan !
My existence won't disturb you anymore.
I hope you don't register your missing t shirt and handkerchief.
Only thing will be remain with me that fake mangalsutra your t shirt and your handkerchief.

I can't even take your picture. I'm afraid someone will find our secret.

Bye Aryan good luck.

I've seven days left with you. I'll take every memory to my heart in this seven days.

She slowly open the door and left the room without noticing that yuvi saw her leaving with Aryan's things.

Yuvi: This is not right. Aryan needs to notice imlie. She loves him unconditionally. He needs to give her the rights she deserves.

Yuvi knocked at Imlie's room.

Imlie:Yuvi ?

Yuvi: may I come in?

Imlie: why not it's your house. You don't need permission to enter.

Yuvi: it's your house too.

Imlie: no it's not. I'm just a guest here. I can't attach myself to something doesn't belong to me.

Yuvi: that's why you're running away to Shimla?

Imlie: how do you...

Yuvi cut her in the middle: I'm a cbi officer! You really thought you can do something without getting noticed?
But listen to me carefully you can't leave. It's dangerous for you. The trafficking gang you've exposed it's bigger than it looks. A powerful mastermind is behind all these. You are now on his hitlist. No one defeated him before except you. So you've gained special attention dear.

Imlie was shocked to listen to this: but!!

Yuvi: if you're leaving for my stupid brother then trust me . He loves you more than you do!

Imlie: you're joking right?
She laughed bitterly.

Yuvi: no seriously! He loves you. I know him since my childhood. If you don't trust me then make him jealous.

Imlie: how can I make him jealous?

Yuvi: you can flirt with any men except me. Because my brother comes into a sacrificial mode when it comes to me. By the way a journalist friend of mine want you to join in to an assignment. He is merging his channel with Aryan. So he will be your new boss.

Imlie: will it work?

Yuvi: trust me ! It will work!

He left her room.

Yuvi: i can't let my feelings ruin my brother's life. I'll make sure he expresses his feelings. You have to Aryan!! I'll make sure.

Precap: a new mentor for Imlie and Aryan's jealousy.