Other side of the story

It's 4 days since imlie came back from hospital. Aryan became paranoid about every single thing regarding Imlie. He didn't let her go anywhere alone including washroom. He taste her foods before feeding her. And to her most annoy he don't let her leave the bed.

There are lots of changes there. Aryan helping Imlie overcome her fear. Surprisingly Aryan don't fight with Zain anymore. He trust him the most when he is not able to stay around his wife.

Somethings doesn't changed at all. Yuvi still walk into the same piller everyday. He is still struggling to propose that girl. Imlie came to know he had feelings for her . At first she felt awkward around him but he ensured that it's past. Imlie and Aryan tried everything to make him propose that girl but he is still afraid. Frustrated imlie threatened him if he doesn't propose her she'll make her run away.

Aryan and Zain made her file a complaint about defamation to the HR against those people who character assassinated her. They're suspended and blacklisted . Seeing their punishment people didn't dared to utter a word against them anymore.

Present

Imlie was lying on bed with a book. Aryan and Zain came in .

Aryan: hey love! How are you feeling
- well frustrated & annoyed! Imlie huffed grumpily

Zain: you guys are cute !! He laughed.

Zain: well we have found your mother. She stays in Mumbai. We are leaving there today evening.

Imlie: did you talk to her?

Aryan: yes. And I think you need to see her yourself.

Imlie: you'll be there with me naa?

Aryan: me and Zain both will be with you.

Evening

Three of them reached to Mumbai. 

Imlie was holding Aryan's hand tightly. She is nervous. They're standing in front of a big house.

Zain rang the bell.

An old main opened the door.

She welcomed them with a smile.

Maid: come in! Memsab and sahab is waiting for you early. First time in these years I'm seeing them happy. They did lots of preparation for their daughter's arrival.

Imlie was surprised to see this.

Before she could register anything her  mother hugged her tightly.

Mother: gudiya!  My baby ! My princess.

Imlie was shocked to see her mother.

What's wrong with her!! She looks so skinny so pale!!

Imlie: why did you left me alone maa! What did I do ? Why you punished me ? You never looked back! You knew dadi hates me ! Still you never cared? Since you became Meethi Sharma you forgot that you're Imlie's mother too?

Meethi: no my bachha! I didn't forgot you. Please listen to me once bachha!

Imlie saw a man holding Meethi in his arm.

Man: I'm satyakam. She tried everything to get you beta but your dadi stopped her from taking you with her.

Imlie got another shock. Her mother came back to take her with him?

Meethi: after your papa died your dadi threw me out of house. She snatched you away from me. She spread the rumour that I ran away with my lover. I was on streets. I didn't had anyone left on my fathers side so I was on streets. One day satyakam your father's friend and business partner found me.  I tried to get you back  but your dadi has sent you to hostel . And she informed authorities that I shouldn't get to meet you. She proved that I have an affair with Satyakam and got your custody too. I tried many ways to get you back gudiya but your dadi did every possible thing to stop me. I didn't had any other option except waiting for you too turn 18 . I thought I'll get you then . I'll tell you everything. But you left kanpur after selling all the properties when you're dadi died. I started searching for you. I got married to satyakam after two years of leaving the house to stop people defaming him. Before I can search you I got to know I've lungs cancer. I'm still fighting with it. I decided if I can defeat cancer then I will meet my daughter. If I can't defeat cancer I'll not meet my daughter as failure.

Imlie was crying bitterly. All these years she thought her mother didn't loved her. She is feeling guilty for leaving her alone.

Satyakam: we never thought of getting another child because we knew our daughter will come  back to us one day. We love you princess.

Imlie: what about maa's cancer . She will be all right naa!

Aryan: don't worry love! She will be all right!! She will be treated by next doctor of your country.

Satyakam: I'm not expecting you to call me papa. But i consider you as my daughter. I request you to call me dadda.

Imlie hugged her parents tightly.

Zain and Aryan had tears I'm their eyes too.

Aryan: don't cry baby! You're not recovered completely. You need rest love.

Meethi kissed her daughter's forehead.

Meethi: thank you Aryan . For loving my daughter. I couldn't dream better life partner than you for my princess.

Aryan: I did everything she deserves. And she deserves the world.

Precap: the villain.