Danger lies Ahead

It's one month from the date Aryan and Imlie announced their marriage. Imlie became a bit self conscious about her surrounding. She got lots of negative comments and character assassinations. Today she hears people commenting abou her Aryan and Zain.

One girl: see I told you she is a whore .

Man: of course she is. Do you think it's a marriage?

Another girl: then what?

Another man: Aryan sir, Zain sir did a deal with her. She is giving them pleasure and she is receiving good deals against that.

1st girl : you're right!

She was not able to hear anymore . She informed Aryan that she is leaving towards home. She is not well.

She was driving absent mindedly in a deserted road.

She thought: I shouldn't have involved with Aryan . I'm ruining their reputation. My life is useless.

Suddenly her car hit by  something.
She pulled the break hurriedly but hit on a tree.

Before she could realise surroundings a strong smell made her pass out.

Aryan was talking to Zain when he got a call from hospital.

Aryan rushed like a maniac to the hospital with Zain .

There was a police inspector standing there.

Aryan: inspector? How is my wife? What happened to her?

Inspector: I'm inspector Rohan Sharma. Your wife found on her own car . Somebody used some poisonous gas on her. There was a warning note left. Cbi will handle the case. They can say more about it.

Aryan went to doctor: how is she?

Doctor: luckily she opened her windows that's why there was a mild effect on her. She'll come to her senses soon but take care of her. And complete bed rest for 3 weeks.

Aryan: ok doctor. Thanks.

Zain: calm down Aryan ! You need to take care of her now.

Aryan went inside .

Imlie was lying on bed.

Aryan: sorry love. I let you suffer. Forgive me! I promise I'll take care of you from now.

Precap: Aryan's punishment to those who character assassinated his wife.