New Entry

Imlie was sitting with her colleagues at cafe.

One of her colleague Natasha said: did you heard about merging?

Imlie: yes.

Natasha: but our channel is leading why do we need merging? What about our job!

Ved: don't panick . Merging is for growing it's network more. We won't lose our job .

Mahira: are you sure!

Imlie: yes I'm. We have been informed if something like this was about to happen. They should've served us notice till now. So relax.

She was not able to say she heard it from yuvi. They're hiding her marriage from public.

They returned to the office premises.

They saw a man is standing there with Aryan.

Natasha: woah!!!! The Zain Walia????? One of the best journalist of your country!!!!! (*Sorry for using same name. Because I ran out of names)

Imlie: I heard about him. I'm a big fan of his works. Many of my sting operations are inspired by him.

Ved : I heard about him too.

Aryan: attention everyone. As we all know Bhaskar times merging with news 24*7 .

We are dividing all of you into three groups. One will be lead by editor. One will be lead by me . Other will be lead by Zain.

Zain: I'm here to work with you all. So I've my own rule. Let me clear first. We are dividing the team for better and clear work without mess. It's not a competition. So anyone of you feel doubt about anything you can ask any of the mentors . It's not like we are forbidding you from talking to any other mentors. I count myself as equal of all of you so no sir . No Mr. Walia it's only Zain for you.

Aryan: now team everyone.

Natasha Imlie and ved get into Zain's team.

Natasha and Ved left for their assignment.

Zain: hello Imlie!

Imlie: hello.

Zain: I heard so much about you from Rathore brothers. Honestly I was surprised. They're not the friendly one. I'm friend with them since school.

Imlie: what did they said about me? Yuvi is ok but Aryan sir!! She asked with a childlike curiously .

Zain: then you'll be surprised to know Aryan is one who talks about you only. He laughed to see her expression.

Zain : you're really sweet you know. Are you have a crush on anyone of them?

Imlie: flushed no no not like that!! Actually... Uhhh I don't know. She answered sheepishly.

Zain: hahaha! It's ok!!

Imlie: by the way I've been your fan for a decade. My all sting operations are inspired by you.

Zain: really? I wanna hear about them . Since both of us don't have a assignment right now.

Imlie is passionate about her work. after a long time she got some to discuss her topics openly.

She started describing everything enthusiastically.

Aryan came out of her cabin for a break but the scene in front of him making him jealous.

Imlie was talking to Zain so excitedly. Zain was often complimenting her . She was blushing slightly at him. He has a teasing smile on his face.

Aryan: this guy only had to found my wife to flirt???
And why she is blushing???

Ughhh!!

Aryan called her loudly: imlie!!!!!!!

Imlie and Zain jumped at his voice.

Imlie about to fall once she tried to stand but Zain caught her.

Zain: aru can't you stop shouting?
I'm hearing about her sting operations. I think she will be by partner for next sting operation. She is a perfect companion.

Aryan: what? No!!!

Zain surprisingly: why?

Imlie was baffled by his behaviour.

Aryan: i mean she is still recovering from previous assignment's injury.

Zain: of course I'll take her once she recovers. Do you have any problem imlie?

Imlie: no problem at all! It's kind of dream come true moment. I'll be able to work with my inspiration. I'll be able to learn many more things.

She jumped happily.

Aryan: I'm heading towards home.

Imlie: so early! Are you ok?

She forgot everything.

Aryan: just a headache! He said eyeing towards Zain .

Imlie: ok then you should take break and rest. I'm informing kakima.

Aryan: ok . Call maa and tell her to make your kada. It's wonderful.

He said it purposefully to show Zain that she is close to him.

Zain: oh that's great . I should ask you to make kada often . I've a headache issue.

Aryan was not able to take anymore. he left without uttering a word.

He don't know why he is feeling like this. He don't like imlie being close to Zain. The more problem is Zain doesn't have a house in Delhi. He is finding one. So Narmada asked him to stay with them.

He being all the time close to his Imlie???  No way!!!!

But what would be do? He can't say no to his mother like that.

He shouts in frustration.

Precap: Zain knows the truth and helping yuvi and Imlie to make Aryan jealous.