The Prologue

It all started on a normal day. We can right now see a young man who was busy texting some friends online.

This young man had brown hair and eyes as he wore a mix of a school outfit and causal clothes. This young man was named Taiga Kazuki.

You see, he was your averaged teenaged boy

You see, he was your averaged teenaged boy. He went to school, had to try and get a part time job.

But like many boys his age, he had a hobby and interest, he was an otaku. Meaning he was a fan of anime, video games and more. And you would have to see his room to know that he was a true otaku.

But as would you think, because of his hobby and interests, he had a hard time fitting in and finding friends. Some people even laughed at him for his hobby.

But thankfully, Taiga managed to find two people who he had became friends with.

The first was Kazuya Segorou. He was the oldest of the trio. Despite seeming to be strict and someone who prefer to be alone, he was actually a kind person who was willing to put his interests aside to help someone.

The second person as Kaito Nakumura. He was the youngest of the trio, so he was more carefree and filled with energy, and is rarely seen to be angered. But if he was, pray to God that his anger wasn't pointed to you. But as was said, Kaito was normally a carefree and kind person. He was also very creative to the point that he wrote fanfics online. His fanfics originally started out to be cringe but overtime with some advice from people, he started to get very good at writing fanfics.

Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito were a great trio who would always do things together like best friends would to the point they were like brothers.

However, there were people who would cause them problems, and these three people would also cause problems to many other people in the neighbourhood. These boys were Chris, Yamoto and Sol.

These boys were always causing trouble. They seem to treat others like dirt as they thought they were less important to them. The boys would also try to justify their actions with their past.

Chris was abandoned by his family, which left him to be beaten on the streets growing up by anyone who met him. This went from men, woman, children, police and even elderly people.

Yamoto was abused by his father and also nearly killed by him when he tried to escape.

And Sol, because he was beaten by people.

These three boys also didn't care of anyone as long as they got what they want.

However, for some reason, these boys liked to target Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito. So these two trios were enemies. Thankfully, Taiga, Kazuya and Kaito managed to make sure those bullies didn't succeed in their jobs.

But today would now be a day where everything changed.

And if you wanted to know what exactly that the three were chatting to each other about online, well, Kaito had made a new story about them being isekaied to another world. Despite it being a bit cheesy at times, the overall story was in fact very good. Taiga and Kaito had laughed their asses off many times and and liked how the story avoided and made fun of most tropes that you would find in an isekai anime.