Episode 4: The crystals/New people

Soon, we can now see the crystals in a lab that Ringo had made so that she can have the ten crystals can be contained and observed.

Ringo: Thank you for bringing them in here.

Kazuya: No problem, after all, we do want to know what exactly these are, and why were they in that dragoon.

Tsukasa: Agreed, after all, this will seem to only be the beginning to all of this. Do you think that dragoon has something to do with that God you three are after?

Kaito: Well, we're not sure ourselves really, we don't know exactly why it came here?

Taiga: But the problem is that it's still out there. Somewhere, doing God knows what at this point.

Tsukasa: It sure seems that we have a lot of work to do right now.

Oh, they had no idea how right they were.

Right now we can see Sasha sitting with the children who had a lot of fun playing in the town. There was a festival to celebrate the town being saved from the Dragoon.

Sasha sighed as she looked down.

???: Hey.

Sasha looked up to see Kazuya who walked to her and sat next to her.

Sasha: Oh, Kazuya.

Kazuya: Are you alright? You've been sitting on your own for a while.

Sasha looked back down.

Sasha: Well...

Kazuya: Hey, if you don't want to tell me, it's fine.

Sasha: No, it's not that. It's just that...I didn't think that you would be so understanding. Especially after hearing what I did.

Kazuya: Hey, listen. I know what you did was bad, no doubt about it. But you did it with good intentions. You just wanted peace, and anyone wants peace.

Sasha: But still...the guilt for what I did can never leave me...what I had done caused many innocent people to be corrupted, had their free will be taken, and will forever be doomed to serve the Mamono army.

Kazuya sighed.

Kazuya: Hey, I understand. But you can't keep blaming yourself. After all, did you plan it to happen? Did you want them to be corrupted?

Sasha looked surprised and looked at Kazuya.

Sasha: No...I didn't...

Kazuya: Then stop beating yourself up for it.

Sasha: Right...

Kazuya: I'll get us some drinks.

Kazuya soon got up and walked off as Sasha looked back at the children playing around. But soon, her ears perked up, and a female voice whispered in her mind, a husky kind but one with undercurrents of malevolent intent.

 But soon, her ears perked up, and a female voice whispered in her mind, a husky kind but one with undercurrents of malevolent intent