Episode 9: Legend of the Dragon Blade Gundam

50 Years ago...

It all began under the gloomy skies. There was a Queen, who led her army through the thunderous clouds. The Queen's army behind her is eight hundred strong and they comprise of the finest warriors of the Dragon Knights Order, handpicked by the Queen herself, and some are even champions of well-renowned.

This Queen was known as Deonora, the Queen of Dragonia, the home of the Dragon Mamono.

Now, you may be wondering, why was both Deonora and her army out and why did they look so prepared for a fight?

It was because they were on the hunt for a wanted criminal who had done the worse crimes to them.

Or so they claimed.

Whatever the case was, they were looking for someone, and they would do anything to find them.

We can right now see Deonora busy waiting until she sees a dragon knight walk to her with some important news.

Dragon Knight: Your majesty, our scouts have spotted the dragon blade knight right over there!

The Dragon knight pointed to the nearest mountain as Deonora hardened her gaze before raising her hand to give out the commands.

Deonora: Go forth and bring that man to me, for I shall judge him!

The Dragon Knights flew towards the mountains and scaled the cliffs. Wurms crawled beneath the grounds and rumbled the earth with a great tremor. The Queen heard the previous incidents days ago; A dreaded rumor has circulated and spread throughout her empire.

Citizens spoke stories of a rumored mechanical knight who's hunting down her fellow dragons near the borders and stopping potential human travelers going totheir home territory of her kin. Deonora wondered herself, how could someone that can strike fear into the hearts of dragons?

Once the Dragons flew through the thick fogs that covered the mountains, they saw a glimpse of an enormous figure; a black knight, sitting on top of a rock. They saw him standing up with a blue sword held up firmly. But what made them recoil in disbelief is to see a knight stood with an abnormal height than any average human. But even by then, they were not fully sure if this knight was human.

 But even by then, they were not fully sure if this knight was human