Episode 3: In the town/Explanations

We can now see Mamono searching for their missing commander. Hours had passed and night had already fallen, but yet she still had not been found.

High Orc: Damn it...these males sure are powerful...

Orc 1: I know, even a Fallen Heroine isn't enough to take them down...

Eristia's detachment force had sent several teams to search throughout the valley to find the missing Subjugation group and only to find corpses of Hellhounds and a dead incubus at the end of the Valley Ridge road. Before they've found drag and boot marks leading towards a cliff. confirming that Eristia was not among the corpses, the patrol determined that she must have fallen to the bottom.

High Orc: Any signs of her?

Orc 2: No, no signs yet. But she must be here somewhere.

As they searched the area, one Orc caught her sights towards a batwing exposing among the rocky debris.

Orc 3: Hey! I found her!

The mamono grouped up to her location, and it shocked them to see the succubus was bruised and bloodied with an arm and a leg twisted at the wrong angle. There was bone poking through the skin. Her right wing was mangled. An Echidna named Cleo slithered her way through the group and carefully checked her pulse. She's still breathing, and it's a miracle how she survived that fall.

 She's still breathing, and it's a miracle how she survived that fall

Amazon: How is she?

Cleo : She's alive, but she needs to be treated.

Orcs: Yes ma'am!

???: Y-Yuriy...

The Echidna turned to look at the battered fallen heroine, who muttered in pain.

Eristia: My...husband...where is he...?

Cleo grabbed her left hand and clutched it tightly.

Cleo: Don't worry, you'll be alright. We must bring you back to the nearest camp.

Eristia: *Sobbing* Wh-where is Yuriy...? My husband... I need to see him...

The Echidna couldn't respond and look down at the ground in sorrow. Realising that the corpse of the Incubus they have found earlier was her dearest husband. Yet Cleo forced herself to be silent and there was no need to tell her what had happened to him until Eristia recovered and was mentally fit enough to know his fate.

Or else she might lose her will to live.

Right now, we can see the trio and Sasha with the children were in a meeting room with Tsukasa who was with six other people.