Episode 7: A team up

Right now, in the town of the Seven Prodigies, we can see that it was being fixed from the attack that had happened about three days ago.

But right now, they still had a problem. These attacks were getting out of hand, and considering how bad the damage the last attack had done.

Right now, we can see the trio with the seven prodigies, and the spirits were now in a meeting room to discuss the following of the events that had taken place. They knew that it was going to be a long conversation.

Tsukasa: Ok, this is now becoming too much at this point. We were able to hold off against the Mamono, but these new threats are too much now.

Masato: Even though we have the means to fight them, this isn't something that we can last much longer.

Taiga: Then...should we go out for help?

Kazuya: Yeah, after all, we might need more if we're going to stop this, we might need to find help.

Prince: But if that is the case, where are we gonna get help?

Kaito: I found something!

Everyone looked at Kaito with a surprised look.

Kotori: And where were you?!

Kaito: I managed to find something that will help us.

Kurumi: Oh, what did you find out?

Kaito soon showed the book.

Kaito: What this appears to be, is that there are legends of heroes that came here before us.

Kazuya: No way, really? But how is that possible?

Kaito: I don't know, but it seems that the world really needed heroes to save it from what it has corrupting it.

Kazuya: So, if what this book says is true...

Tsukasa: Then we can be able to get more help in order to stop the attacks that had been taking place.

Ringo: I guess having more help would be useful.

Masato: But, we do have a problem. If we simply just leave this town unprotected while we are searching for help, it could be took risky for it.

Taiga: That is a good point, and we don't want to endanger the people that we're protecting.

Kazuya: That's a good point, after all, when we're gone, we do need to have someone to protect the town while we're out.

Tohka soon got an idea.

Tohka: We can do it!

Kazuya: Eh?

Kotori: Well...considering we woke up here, this place is like our home.

Origami: So we'll be defending it no matter what comes our way.

Kaito: Thank you.

Taiga: Well, us boys will get going.

Sasha: I'll be coming too.

Kazuya: Are you sure?

Sasha: I know more about the world than you do.

Kaito: That's a good point. We might need a way to guide our way around.

Yoshino: J-Just please come back safely.

Taiga: You got it.

Kaito: Now, let's get going then.