Episode 8: Attack from the Order

Right now, we can see a large castle in what appears to be in some sort of city.

This city belonged to none other than the Order of the Chief God. The main anti-monster organization holds sway over the vast majority of the world's human population.

As their moto implies, they exist in order to follow the law of their Chief God, which was to not only kill the Mamono, but also kill those who wanted to coexist with the Mamono. And they made sure no one would live to tell the tale. Not even children were spared by the corruption the Order.

But right now, we can see in a meeting room was a man was making sure that everyone was there before he began to start the discussion.

This man was named William Noscrim.

The current head of the Noscrim family which was the highest family that belonged to the Order, so in turn, he was their leader

Noscrim: Now, shall we begin this meeting?

The group in the room nodded as William sat down as he had a lot to talk about.

A year ago, they had lost the city of Lescaite due due to the fact that Sasha Fullmoon, a warrior nun of the Order, sold the city to the Royal Makai, which in turn, corrupted the city.

And about a week ago, William had gotten word of Sasha Fullmoon being spotted in a town not too far from here. But when knights of the Order tried to arrest and make her face justice for her crimes, they were attacked and killed by three swordsmen. And no one knows about whereabouts.

That was until he got word that the town of the Seven Prodigies was attacked two times by never before seen creatures. And there were three swordsmen along with powerful women that fought these attackers off.

Now he knew where these swordsmen were, and if he can find them, he can also find Sasha Fullmoon, and make her pay for the crimes that she committed against humanity.

William: Well men, it has now come to my attention that Sasha Fullmoon might be hiding in the town of the Seven Prodigies. And if we go there, we might be able of finding them.

Knight 1: If that is so, then how should we go on with this?

Knight 2: That is true. They might become more prepared if we were to go on an attack with them.

William: Do not worry my men. I managed to gain warriors of the Chief God in order to assist us in our journey.

As soon as he said that, a bright light soon went on to fill the room before it died down to reveal armored women that all looked identical.

These were none other than the Valkyries, warriors of heaven that serve the gods.