Captain America? More Like Sassmerica!

My stomach dropped like I was going around a loop on a roller coaster as the air rushed around me, whipping my hair wildly about my face. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see myself falling. The ground was rushing towards me at a terrifying rate and I became weightless, stopping myself from hitting the ground just in time. I opened my eyes, and I was hovering about an inch off the ground. I dropped down, and attempted to smooth down my wild hair.

I spotted where the commotion was immediately. There was a crowd of people kneeling in formal attire before the god of mischief. They were stood outside a beautiful building that was made of perfectly spotless marble with long elegant windows that went from floor to ceiling. The beauty of the architecture distracted me momentarily from the dangerous situation until I saw the upturned cars littering the road at random intervals. I walked over to the crowd and kept out of Loki's view. I knelt at the back of the group, blending in with the crowd. As I knelt, a woman turned her head to look at me. She was young, maybe early twenties, with dark skin, and beautiful black hair, pinned up into a bun with a few loose strands circling her face. Her eyelashes were coated with mascara, and she stared at me with paralyzing fear in her eyes.

"I'm here to help you, I promise I'll get you all out safely." I tell her. I realised then nobody in their right mind would believe that a fifteen year old girl could possibly be able to do anything to stop a practically unbeatable mythological being?

My attention turned back to Loki's victory speech and listened to what he had to say.

"In the end, you will always kneel."

An old German man stood up from the centre of the crowd and turned to face Loki.

"Not to men like you" He said bravely.

"There are no men like me." Loki shot back with a smug smirk.

"There are always men like you." The man said sharply, standing up straighter and looking Loki dead in the eye.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." Loki pointed his sceptre at the old man, the tip starting to glow blue. Fear flickered across the man's face momentarily before he stared death in the face bravely. This was my cue, and I super sped forwards and threw up a force field before the man and myself to stop the deadly blue ray. But the beam didn't hit the force field, or us.

In front of me crouched a muscular figure in the colours of the american flag. It was Steve. He looked me in a way that said 'what are you doing?!" before turning back to Loki who was pushing himself off the floor, from when the beam of light reflected of Cap's shield and back to him.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing." Damn, Captain America is sassy!

"The soldier. The man out of time. And this annoying brat." I glared at him, but he just scowled back and ignored me.

The sound of engines above me caught my attention and I looked up to see the S.H.I.E.L.D jet Natasha was flying hovering above us.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said over the speakers. "And Cassidy Moran, you better get your ass up here now" Uh oh. I felt my face grow pale and I rubbed my arms sheepishly. I was too distracted by the thought of what Nat and Fury would say, that I didn't notice the blue energy blast Loki shout out of his sceptre at the jet, until I heard the sound of Natasha pulling a difficult manoeuvre to avoid the jet being blown out of the sky.

Cap threw his shield at Loki's chest, to stop him firing any more shots. Cap moved forwards, and aimed a punch at Loki, yet it had nearly no effect. Steve's shield and Loki's sceptre clashed together again and again, before Cap was thrown back by Loki.