Prologue-type-thingy

CHAPTER 1

It was the middle of the night when I woke up to a loud announcement over the Tannoy.

"all personnel, emergency evacuation has been confirmed."

Groaning, I rolled out of my bed, taking my duvet with me.I jumped up from the floor, and my vision blacked out briefly from getting up to fast. Thankfully, I was awake enough to think to get changed before running out of my room. I threw a plain white T-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and pulled on my leather jacket. I grabbed my phone, and slipped into my combat boots. I quickly checked myself in the mirror. My black hair was long, and a little messy and tangled, so I quickly pulled it back in a simple ponytail. I then slipped out of my door and into the throng of agents and workers pushing to get out of the building. I decided to head the other way. Towards the lab the Tesseract was being held in.

A.N. Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is so short! It was just like... a little prologue type thing. I'll post the next chapter today/tonight as well. Like, Rate, Comment, and possibly tell people about this fic? I'd like to get at least a couple reads and likes. Thanks y'all!

Oh! Here is Cassidy's shield profile;

Character's S.H.I.E.L.D file:

NAME- Cassidy Moran

AGE- 15

GENDER- Female

SPECIES- superhuman

ABILITIES- telekinesis, superhuman strength, enhanced senses(hearing and smell), super speed, flight, super smart. Can also create force fields and spectral daggers with her mind.

NOTABLE ALLIASES-Cas, Comet

THREAT LEVEL- Extreme Risk