18 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤

𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑
𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤

summer of '19

It seemed like several minutes, and she got to the point where her eyelids were drifting shut on their own accord. "Rory." She heard his whisper in his ear when she was nearly asleep and rolled over to look up at Rafe. "I'm sorry. I was talking to Dad." He murmured and brushed his fingers through her hair, looking down at her with a serious look. A dangerous one. He was either upset with the talk he and his dad had, or he was still thinking about what happened in the car. Both instances made her nervous.

She went to sit up on her elbows, her stomach knotting in dread. "Is everything ok?" She asked and smoothed her hair down. She watched as his jaw ticked and his eyes avoided hers— looking over her entire face instead. Her lips, her eyebrows, the freckles on her nose.

"No." He murmured and then leaned down to take her lips. His mouth was bruising on hers and the gasp she exhaled against him gave him no reason to stop, but every reason to continue with the kiss. He slid his hand to the back of her head, and held her there like she was going to pull away or run. Something she had no intention of. Especially after thinking of him doing this since the last time.

"Rafe." Rory breathed out against his lips, trying to get a sense of control from his attack on her. His other hand was sliding over every inch of her body. It was currently sliding under her shirt and over the expanse of her stomach and ribs. The feeling was intoxicating and way too much. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. And she was happy all these things were happening with him.

He finally pulled away to where their lips were still dancing against each other, but enough to where they could speak. But there was still the continued skimming of his fingers under her breasts— close, but not nearly enough. She wanted more. "I can stop." He said it like it pained him, and she looked through her eyelashes and slowly shook her head.

She leaned forward and captured his lips again, sliding her tongue against his the way she liked, the way she learned to do from him just minutes before. He finally took one breast in his hand and thumbed the hardness of her nipple and she groaned into his mouth. At her reaction, he continued the movements and smirked against her mouth. "Good girl." He murmured and laid her flat against the bed.

She arched her back as he trailed the tips of his fingers down her navel and past the waistband of her shorts. "Is this good?" He asked against her neck, trailing open-mouthed kisses along her collarbone. She hummed in response. "Mhmm."

Rafe pressed the pad of his thumb against her clit and leaned back to watch her squirm under him, looking down at her feverish skin. This was all new to her, something she had never even tried at night when she was alone in her own room. Something she had no desire to do or feel until him. "How do you want it, Rory?" He asked and began to rub his thumb in circles, sliding another finger into her opening— somewhere no one had ever touched before. She exhaled out a moan, biting down her lower lip as his finger curled inside of her. The pleasure was gathering on his fingers and it took all of her not make more noise, besides the breathy moans she was letting out into his ear.

"You're not talking." He said into her neck and captured her earlobe between his teeth, still continuing with the tortuous, slow movements that were building up the pleasure. There was a feeling of a nearly-there release, but he would slow down as soon as her moans started to louden.

"Please." Rory gasped and he chuckled, removing his hand from her shorts. "W-what? Rafe." She groaned and opened her eyes up at him. He was staring down at her with a look, dangerous and hungry— one she had never seen before. He looked down lower and pulled at her shorts and panties, slipping them down her legs and off her feet. He purposely drug his fingers down every inch of skin he could touch with a devilish smile.